Dove Go Fresh Beauty Bars Review Page 42 of 43 | SheSpeaks

• BRIANSMOM By  BRIANSMOM
    12.05.11

Love dove!!! I use it on me and my baby. Even my husband uses it!

• cindy_wang By  cindy_wang
    12.05.11

love the bar, dove is alway the soap we use at home and everyday, they have great product!!

• hipindychic19 By  hipindychic19
    11.29.11

I love my dove bar ! It smells fresh and clean, is sensitive so it does'nt give me a rash and it still gets me clean.

• holliewood0223 By  holliewood0223
    10.17.11

I have the senisitive skin/no scent Dove Bars. I love them. I usually wash my face with it. It is wonderful I highly recommend this soap to everyone and anyone.

• bhall1331 By  bhall1331
    10.09.11

Dove has been the only soap that my family has used since I was a child. I have very sensitive skin, and dove has always been the only soap that was gentle enough for my skin. It also washes off so smooth, I will always use Dove.

• greenteamom56 By  greenteamom56
    10.04.11

I love, love, love this product!!

• angelahope By  angelahope
    09.27.11

very good product, smells great, feels clean.

• MariAngel By  MariAngel
    09.27.11

I love the frangance!

• cashopper By  cashopper
    09.21.11

Love this product! Unbelieveable fragrance. Recently stayed at a hotel that provided it and I was immediately hooked and had to go out and buy it when I returned home.

• jlindseyc By  jlindseyc
    09.20.11

we use this soap and love it! also love the ones that have the exfoliating beads in them and they all smell great!

• BrigitteR By  BrigitteR
    09.20.11

I started using Dove bar soap about 8 years ago when the pediatrician recommended for my daughter's very sensitive skin. She loves the new scents, especially the Cucumber b/c scented soap as always been off limits to her until now.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    08.03.11

Dove is the only soap we use in our house. Was recommended to me by our Doctor when I was expected my 3rd child 27 yrs ago. I love trying the new scents they come out with.

• dawng4389 By  dawng4389
    06.02.11

Dove is the best product foe being clean and smelling great!!! No other brand will ever compete and eat Dove's freshness.!!!

• njnurse By  njnurse
    05.26.11

I have been using Dove soap for years and when I saw these new beauty bars I had to try them. They smell great and leave my skin soft and smooth, especially love the grapefruit one.

• HOLT1210 By  HOLT1210
    05.16.11

I have sensitive skin and Dove has always been a good product for me. It smells great, reasonably priced and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.