Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Review Page 42 of 46 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• walburn3 By  walburn3     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

I love the regular Dawn but never tried this one until now from She Speaks. I absolutely loved it and it made my hands feel real smooth. Thanks again!

• creativefaith By  creativefaith     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

liked the scent and the lather

• emilyb426 By  emilyb426
    04.28.13

I love the smell of these and the way they make my hands feel. this is the only dish soap i use i wont buy no other ones.

• willys420girl By  willys420girl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

love the way it makes my hands feel

• Maleah786 By  Maleah786     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

love the feeling it leaves my hands

• Wicked_Taurean By  Wicked_Taurean     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

I really like Dawn. It's great and I think adding Olay to it is a brilliant thought, however, I didn't notice any considerable difference in my hands.

• shalunya By  shalunya     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

Dawn with Olay Hand Renewal is a brilliant product combining the super degreasing power of Dawn with the skin care excellence of Olay. One would suspect that combining a skin care product with a dish soap would leave dishes unclean or with some strange residue clinging to them and leave your hands feeling like the Sahara desert. But Dawn and Olay have found the right combination to get your dishes spotless and to leave your hands feeling nourished. I don't know how they've done it but they have perfected this formula. Plenty of suds, dishes that are squeaky clean and hands that are soft. It will never made doing the dishes feel like spa night but it's as close as we'll ever get. It's definitely the preferred dish soap in our house!

• spacepigeon By  spacepigeon     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

What a combination Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty! The skin on my hands always gets dry in the Winter and doing dishes does nothing to help. This product though makes doing dishes, a beauty treatment as well. My hands were very soft after washing the dishes AND the dishes were clean as well. This is a very good combination of products and I'd be happy to buy it again!

• kae725 By  kae725     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

I had never tried this before until I received a sample - what a great product it helps keep your hands smooth and feeling soft. I will definetly be purchasing this item in the near future. It is so much better than the other brands I have been using.

• shespeaks1985 By  shespeaks1985     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

An outstanding product by all means!!Firstly I would thank shespeaks for letting me have the P&G most loved products. Secondly I would thank P&G for making such a remarkable product. I suffer for eczema of hands and literally fear using products containing different chemicals.The gloves latex or not don't suit me either.I have resorted to washing dishes on and off with bare hands, moisturizing them as soon as I am done and being extra careful.I tried this coz I though olay in it should be gentle on my hands and boy was I surprised! It has almost been therapeutic for my hands.No more rash,buring or anything.My hands look and feel so normal now.Not to mention the dishes clean up really well.The scent is good too.It is a wonderful product.I am never going back to any other form of dish detergent.P&G guys I love you for this!

• GuessWho By  GuessWho     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

My hands feel softer and my dishes are clean. Thanks for allowing me to try such a great product.

• Sharpnack By  Sharpnack     SheSpeaks Tester

amazing!

• couponkait By  couponkait     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

I love Dawn because a little goes a long way and the suds keep coming. I LOVE the pomegranate splash scent and the Olay hand renewal jeeps my hands from drying out after a sink full of dishes.

• bwappman By  bwappman     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

I like that this product moisturized my hands while it cleans my dishes, with 2 young kids I seem to spend a large amount of time cleaning dishes - so any product that will keep my hands from drying out is a plus in my book!

• jchandler By  jchandler     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

This is a great dish detergent. I already love using dawn so now that they've added olay to it, it keeps my hands feeling soft!