Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

4.6
              Rated #9 in Coffee & Tea
90 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I haven't tried it cold yet. Its my go-to dessert during the winter (the hot version) though!

Love this drink so much! There was a sample of a soy white chocolate mocha frappuccino at a Harris Teeter that I tried a couple years back, and I've been getting it ever since. I'm not a huge fan of Starbucks but this drink, along with a Pumpkin Spice Latte, is a must try.

White mocha is my favorite drink. Especially with a shot of caramel. It is a delicious treat

talk about heaven this is one of my go to super sweet fancy beverages

My favorite! Such a perfect blend of chocolate. Im addicted!

well, when you have one of these I don't think you day can get any better. if you have not had one, get it tomorrow or today, you deserve it and you will not regret stopping.

my husband and i have grown very attached to the white chocolate mocha coffee and frappe from starbucks. it is becoming an everyday must in our home. must try it if you like chocolate coffee flavor that is remarkable.

This is seriously one of my favorite drinks from Starbucks! It reminds me of just strolling through a mall, no cares. It's smooth and thick and the mocha and white chocolate are perfect!

I think that the White Chocolate Mocha is a real good drink if you like a sweet drink. I am not fond of a real sweet drink, but that is just my opinion. So for me it is just ok.

I have never tried an Iced, but the Hot White Chocolate Mocha is one of my favorite hot coffees from Starbucks. Not too sweet, great flavor, and well worth the money. I would highly recommend.

I like Starbucks coffee, but find this flavor a little too sweet. My favorite is the Peppermint mocha.

MMMMM Starbucks. one of my favorite things in the morning

This is my very favorite. This is the only type of coffee that I drink. Excellent!

I don't often go to Starbucks for coffee just because of the price but when I do my favorite drink is the White Chocolate Mocha with an extra shot of espresso.

I have been getting these for years. I now work at starbucks and i still drink one either iced or hot at least once a day. You guys should try the marble macchiato its amazing!