Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

4.5
              Rated #11 in Coffee & Tea
86 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

My favorite! Such a perfect blend of chocolate. Im addicted!

well, when you have one of these I don't think you day can get any better. if you have not had one, get it tomorrow or today, you deserve it and you will not regret stopping.

my husband and i have grown very attached to the white chocolate mocha coffee and frappe from starbucks. it is becoming an everyday must in our home. must try it if you like chocolate coffee flavor that is remarkable.

This is seriously one of my favorite drinks from Starbucks! It reminds me of just strolling through a mall, no cares. It's smooth and thick and the mocha and white chocolate are perfect!

I think that the White Chocolate Mocha is a real good drink if you like a sweet drink. I am not fond of a real sweet drink, but that is just my opinion. So for me it is just ok.

I have never tried an Iced, but the Hot White Chocolate Mocha is one of my favorite hot coffees from Starbucks. Not too sweet, great flavor, and well worth the money. I would highly recommend.

I like Starbucks coffee, but find this flavor a little too sweet. My favorite is the Peppermint mocha.

MMMMM Starbucks. one of my favorite things in the morning

This is my very favorite. This is the only type of coffee that I drink. Excellent!

I don't often go to Starbucks for coffee just because of the price but when I do my favorite drink is the White Chocolate Mocha with an extra shot of espresso.

I have been getting these for years. I now work at starbucks and i still drink one either iced or hot at least once a day. You guys should try the marble macchiato its amazing!

Yummo - Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha - probuably my favorite coffee drink. It's great hot or over ice and doesn't cause the headache I get with the straight Cafe Mocha.

This is a great treat! My 19 yr old daughter is not supposed to have a too many coffee drinks due to an extra heart beat but this is her go to favorite! Whenever we go shopping at our local outlet center we stop at Starbucks and get one of these!

ON A 5 OUT OF 5 SCALE I GOTTA GIVE THIS A 6. THIS IS AWESOME STUFF. ITS PERFECT FROZEN TREAT.

Defanatly a favorite, This drink has a little kick of goodness! LOVE IT