Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I have never tried an Iced, but the Hot White Chocolate Mocha is one of my favorite hot coffees from Starbucks. Not too sweet, great flavor, and well worth the money. I would highly recommend.

• PunkinLinda By  PunkinLinda
    10.27.12

I like Starbucks coffee, but find this flavor a little too sweet. My favorite is the Peppermint mocha.

• aherrington By  aherrington
    10.26.12

MMMMM Starbucks. one of my favorite things in the morning

• jlbyrd By  jlbyrd
    10.11.12

This is my very favorite. This is the only type of coffee that I drink. Excellent!

• alliesmommy112 By  alliesmommy112
    04.19.12

I don't often go to Starbucks for coffee just because of the price but when I do my favorite drink is the White Chocolate Mocha with an extra shot of espresso.

• preppypink03 By  preppypink03
    04.12.12

I have been getting these for years. I now work at starbucks and i still drink one either iced or hot at least once a day. You guys should try the marble macchiato its amazing!

• LadyInRed11 By  LadyInRed11
    08.22.11

Yummo - Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha - probuably my favorite coffee drink. It's great hot or over ice and doesn't cause the headache I get with the straight Cafe Mocha.

• dmp515 By  dmp515
    08.03.11

This is a great treat! My 19 yr old daughter is not supposed to have a too many coffee drinks due to an extra heart beat but this is her go to favorite! Whenever we go shopping at our local outlet center we stop at Starbucks and get one of these!

• LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA By  LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA
    05.04.11

ON A 5 OUT OF 5 SCALE I GOTTA GIVE THIS A 6. THIS IS AWESOME STUFF. ITS PERFECT FROZEN TREAT.

• Ladyhoops By  Ladyhoops
    04.26.11

Defanatly a favorite, This drink has a little kick of goodness! LOVE IT

• terryllacy By  terryllacy
    04.11.11

My absolute fav Starbucks drink! I order it everytime that I go with an extra pump and a choclate drizzle.!! yum yum

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    02.18.11

I like frapps. This one has to be for a chocolate lover and you have to like sweet things. I did enjoy it, but won't have it every time as it does become to sweet.

• Steph2009 By  Steph2009
    02.10.11

This is one of my all time favorite drinks from Starbucks!!! So it is a nice treat when I have some "Mommy Time" or when my hubby and I stop by when we are running some errands. I also like a slice of the Pumpkin Bread to go with it....

• Puhcho87 By  Puhcho87
    01.28.11

I love Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha.Tastes great. Love it.

• MotherNature By  MotherNature
    01.07.11

Starbucks coffee is always a treat and White Chocolate Mocha is perfect for mid-day. It is not cheap so on the rare occasions I splurge this one has made the cut a few times.