Britax Marathon Car Seat Review Page 4 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Lizzard By  Lizzard
    06.26.13

This is a fantastic seat. We have three of them - our 3 yr old, 2 yr old, and 16 month old are in them and they are a perfect fit for each. The seats have secured perfectly in our different vehicles (Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna, Toyota 4-Runner), the kids are always comfortable, and best of all I know they are safe in these seats.

• wade1739 By  wade1739
    05.29.13

We use this car seat for our oldest son and are very pleased with it. It's easy to adjust and super easy to install. I feel that my kid is the safest in this car seat.

• AubsMom By  AubsMom
    04.23.13

Only seat we've owned for both kids. Love it.

• swankysuey By  swankysuey
    04.09.13

I've been using a Britax seat for over a year now and couldn't be happier! It's really easy to adjust when the child grows, and it's easy to put the child in and take them out. it isn't easy I get he seat in and out of the car if you plan to share it between vehicles though.

• hrlmercygirl By  hrlmercygirl
    03.11.13

We did a LOT of research before purchasing a convertible carseat for our first child, and I am so glad we did. We wanted a seat for a reasonable price with excellent safety ratings and the Britax Marathon made the cut! Our child used to scream when we put him in his infant seat, but there is no protest with the Britax. He is a bit "fluffy" and yet has room to grow, it is easy to get him in and out (especially love the Velcro seatbelt hold on both sides) and he can easily see out the windows while we drive. It is also a lot easier to clean than I anticipated - VERY important for a carseat we want to last!!! I will never buy a different brand!!

• jdmmom143 By  jdmmom143
    02.12.13

Only seat we've owned for all three children. Love them.

• michbrinson By  michbrinson
    10.04.12

This is the BEST carseat ever! Not only did I buy one for my car... I bought one for both of my son's grandmothers and his aunt. I can rest knowing he is safe in his Britax seat. Highly recommend this.

• misssandiego02 By  misssandiego02
    09.29.12

We have 2 and love them!

• srhipp By  srhipp
    09.28.12

We got this carseat when my son grew out of the infant carrier seat. Highly recommend it-trust it's safety and would buy another for the next child.

• dainesh By  dainesh
    08.20.12

This is a very comfortable car seat. Its high and can be used even when my son grows up.

• Freakinfit By  Freakinfit
    08.20.12

This is my second Britax Marathon...we have TWO for my daughter (still using it at 2 1/2 years old)...and just purchased TWO for our 6 month old son. Great seats !!!

• butterflyfaerie7 By  butterflyfaerie7
    08.14.12

We used ours for both of our youngest boys and it was FANTASTIC! Loved our Marathon. Easy to disassemble to clean, and really and comfy for the kids. Highly recommend!

• violetlove18 By  violetlove18
    08.03.12

my daughter turns one in october yay and she will need a new car seat instead of the carring one!!!! :P

• babydot By  babydot
    08.02.12

I love this car seat. I needed to get a new one since my toddler was outgrowing his infant car seat and I chose to get this one based on reviews all over the internet. I am definitely not disappointed. The only thing I have to complain is that the seat cover comes off very easily and it's hard to get it stay on after that. My 3 year old loves sitting in the car so my guess is that it's very comfortable as well as safe.

• DEmomof2 By  DEmomof2
    08.02.12

This is a great carseat! I went through 3 or 4 carseats before I finally just purchased a Britax. I'm so glad I did! My daughter stopped fighting me on riding in the car and she even sat happily in a Britax Marathon for 4 hours on a plane! This is a heavy, large seat. But it's safe and comfortable for the kids. This seat is definitely worth what you pay for it!