Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.27.15

I hate Walmart and can't think of a single person that likes shopping there. The only reason why people do shop there is because they have low prices and people can't afford to shop anywhere else. Their products are low quality, their stores are ALWAYS dirty (especially the bathrooms) and nothing is organized. Once an item goes out of stock, it takes them a month to get that item back in. Employees are rude and not even worth minimum wage. I typically use self checkout but the last time I went to a cashier, it took two of them to count the money I have them! If you are a cashier, you should at least know how to add and subtract without the help of a machine.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    06.15.15

Wal-Marts prices are hard to beat...everything is a dollar or more cheaper here than at other locations. They also price match to their website as well as to other competitors prices. Their return policies are fantastic. However I feel some of the employees, granted I said some, seem a bit unhappy. I mean I get some super happy employees, and some who it seems like they really could care less. I dunno if its a racism thing or what, but it would be great if all employees got some sort of customer service training or something. Its just good for business to be nice. No harm no foul.

• Tmrennick By  Tmrennick
    06.15.15

I personally love walmart. It depends on the location the type of help you get.

• whitesoxgirl72 By  whitesoxgirl72
    05.31.15

Not a fan of Walmart. I would rather go out of my way and pay higher prices than shop here. Their produce is never good. I get it home and the next day it's bad. Only shop here if i am in a hurry.

• christyl430 By  christyl430
    05.10.15

I love shopping at Walmart. It is a one stop shop for everything. I even do a lot of my grocery shopping here because the prices are so low, they definitely could have a better meat selection though. I wear plus size clothing and I sometimes find that they have a very little selection of clothes in the stores, online ordering is great though I always find what I am looking for. I just love that everything I could possibly need is all in one inexpensive store.

• moon12216 By  moon12216
    05.02.15

Ive had all good experiences till recently..I seen over 5 boxes of tampons seals where broke and boxes all had dents..I then went to the dog food..same thing all bags where damaged!I said something to a worker and they just shrugged there shoulders and walked off.They did not even look at the tampon boxes or the dog food.It's like they selling damaged items and could care less!

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

A quick stop that has almost everything you need and it's usually cheaper than anywhere else.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    04.16.15

THIS IS OUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME, DO NOT KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT MY WALMART DOWN THE ROAD. I KNOW WE GO TO WALMART AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK FOR SOMETHING. ITS CRAZY BUT WE LOVE THIS STORE.

• winnieg By  winnieg
    03.31.15

I actually have two Walmart stores in the city in work in and one Walmart in a city in the other direction..I visit all three. they are actually all very clean..I like the stores because you can go into any of them and know right where to go to get what you want. there have always been several employees at any given time, and the few times that i have needed help finding something, instead of being pointed to something, i have been walked right to the item (each time)**now that is customer service!! I think sometimes Walmart just gets bad press sometimes, but they offer nice products and good prices. they price match and take coupons. I can't deny that i like them.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.14.15

Dirty, unethical, inhumane, greedy, and self-serving. I refuse to shop at my local Walmart due to some horrible incidents I've witnessed.