Walmart Store | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    10.07.15

I know we all have to shop at Walmart form time-to-time......they have good prices, are easy to get in and out. Sometimes they just seem a little cramped. It is so hard to get through their CLOTHING departments. Spread those racks out a little bit to give people room to get through and shop!

• Alidave6 Alidave6
    10.15.12

I would rather pay twice the price than shop at Wal-Mart again. They don't have enough help and I feel sorry for their employees - I've seen a manager yelling at them TWICE in the last month. No one deserves that!

• xoxodragonfly By  xoxodragonfly
    05.01.15

A quick stop that has almost everything you need and it's usually cheaper than anywhere else.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    04.16.15

THIS IS OUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME, DO NOT KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT MY WALMART DOWN THE ROAD. I KNOW WE GO TO WALMART AT LEAST THREE TIMES A WEEK FOR SOMETHING. ITS CRAZY BUT WE LOVE THIS STORE.

• winnieg By  winnieg
    03.31.15

I actually have two Walmart stores in the city in work in and one Walmart in a city in the other direction..I visit all three. they are actually all very clean..I like the stores because you can go into any of them and know right where to go to get what you want. there have always been several employees at any given time, and the few times that i have needed help finding something, instead of being pointed to something, i have been walked right to the item (each time)**now that is customer service!! I think sometimes Walmart just gets bad press sometimes, but they offer nice products and good prices. they price match and take coupons. I can't deny that i like them.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.14.15

Dirty, unethical, inhumane, greedy, and self-serving. I refuse to shop at my local Walmart due to some horrible incidents I've witnessed.

• ashwee7761 By  ashwee7761
    03.13.15

I love love Walmart. Online or in store. I have recently been ordering and buying everything that a new home would need. There are hardly ever any cheaper prices and if there are Walmart has an app and within it is a "Savings Catcher" and it will find lower prices and give you money back for it.

• fjrouse By  fjrouse
    03.12.15

I have several qualms with shopping at Walmart. The stores are not very clean and often look junky. While I understand product must be unloaded to fill shelves, trying to navigate the commotion and boxes stacked in the aisle is very unpleasant. One of my biggest complaints is the length of time meat and other perishables are left in carts behind customer service before they are put back out in the coolers. This is a health risk. While I have many more complaints regarding Walmart's use of Southeast Asia as it's own private factory, it would take entirely too much space to express my concerns. Given this, I submit my store complaints instead of company as a whole complaints.

• janderl By  janderl
    03.12.15

I dispise going to Walmart.

• sarahjean47 By  sarahjean47
    03.03.15

I go there when needed, not by choice. Every time I have to shop at Walmart, there are never enough registers open. I never really receive any "happy" customer service. I will shop here for the quick "Oh! My kid needs a plain white shirt for a school event" but it is not my first choice.

• DetroitMom By  DetroitMom
    02.24.15

I feel bad about the way they treat some of their employees. But I have a large family on a limited budget and their prices just can't be beat. They've recently made changes to their app regarding fresh fruit and veggies but their prices just can't be beat. They have horrible customer service but overall I am extremely satisfied with all of their prices and products

• virgoyolanda By  virgoyolanda
    02.19.15

Well honey let me started off saying walmart has been apart of my life fir 20years,yes and now its apart of my kids lifeas well for all iyr shopping needs from food to clothes to fgifts and partys ever holiday abd birthday its been thete serving the needs of millions across this nation I love the quality of goods and clothing and electric Iget there, very family friendly place. It always meet my needs so iI be happy to recommend this product and store to everyone I no and yes this is absolutely my 100%opion and no one else.