Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Get Started Kit | SheSpeaks

• Sculthorpe Sculthorpe
    08.23.13

Bare Minerals makeup can be expensive, however you get what you pay for, and the product lasts a long time (a little goes a long way)!!! I have to be careful with what I put on my skin because not only is it sensitive, but also acne-prone. This makeup has a very light and natural feel to it, no caked-on sensations. Also, the Bare Mineral foundation powder doesn't accentuate and get down in your pores, like some liquid foundations do. I'm not sure how great it would be for someone who needs extra coverage though...like I said, it's very light!

• Tanya1997 By  Tanya1997
    05.07.13

Love Bare Minerals. It took some getting used to. I used cream foundations for so many years and I didnt feel like I had makeup on with this. Now its the only kind of foundation I use and I love not feeling like I have tons of makeup on my face. This line will not cause skin breakouts either and you can even go to bed with it on. You just have to remember to swirl, tap and then buff it on your skin....flawless! Dont need a mirror to apply

• citygirl146 By  citygirl146
    02.21.13

I usually don't like powder and would much rather prefer a matte cream but this powder is just amazing!! It feels so good on the face and makes you look just so good. I have a hard time using any other foundation now! Definitely recommend, even if for just a try!

• thenewme By  thenewme
    02.16.13

I try because of the commercial on tv. The product arrived and I can?t wait to try it. I did like it for a few days but I got a major breakout. I clean and dry the brushes but I still have breakout. I decide to stop using this and see if it was the cause of my breakout. It takes me a good two week to get my skin under control. I decide to go back and use it. A few days later I was breaking out again. I stop using after that. It might work for other people skin but not for me. It a messy and the powder do goes everywhere. The coverage is great and the color match is good.

• Taylerbootz By  Taylerbootz
    02.08.13

When I was 20, this was something I used. MESSY, yes. Now that I am older, powdered products like these (mineral or not) just look terrible and gross on my face. I tried going back to Bare Minerals but can't. Not a good product for me.

• loribethdoll By  loribethdoll
    02.01.13

I would recommend this to everyone a million times over. I received this starter kit for Christmas from my mother-in-law, and WOW! I will never use another type of makeup - EVER

• ab1490 By  ab1490
    01.06.13

This is a really nice starter kit! I use the brushes daily and they are wonderful. My one complaint is that the powder/foundation makes my skin really itch when it's warm outside. I live in Texas... so it's constantly warm even on some winter days. I don't know if this is common but I got the primer and it prevents most of the irritation. I'm not allergic to it that I know of. I love the way it makes my skin look and how well it hide blemishes.

• nmommygrl2 By  nmommygrl2
    12.24.12

I got this to try BareMinerals a few years ago and I fell in love with this product. For the last 10 yrs it is the only makeup other than lip gloss that I use. I use the all over face warmth every day and a little heavier on my cheeks as a blush. I have a tanned complexion so it works well for me. Love It!

• destinyme123 By  destinyme123
    11.30.12

love it

• msbluestone13 By  msbluestone13
    11.28.12

I LOVE B.E but I would like to see them make a MATTE "get started" kit. I did not like the Original minerals Get started kit at all.. I had to exchange for new shades 3 TIMES AND I had a "Color Match" done each time!!! They need some brown chicks in there to do "color matching" bcuz as a native amer chick one girl matched me too light and the other WAY too dark. The 3rd time I picked the color myself WITHOUT putting it on my skin and nailed it on the head. ANYWAY-- I didnt like the original b.e... it made me too dewy and my skin is already oily and did not cover like it claimed to. I would give it 5 stars if they had a small sample size bisque in the package and made one in matte. otherwise.. b.e. makes osme good stuff :)

• anganny609 By  anganny609
    11.21.12

I have been using this product for about 4 years now and is a must have in my makeup collection. It is very easy to apply from the start. Great formula!. I have large pores on my nose and cheeks this is great for hiding those. It has never caused an outbreak on my face. I also have dry areas on my face which is still not a problem even if it is a powder. This is part of my everyday make up because it is so natural and light feeling but still gives you that great flawless finish.