Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino Coffee Drink Review Page 4 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• Sixjohnsons By  Sixjohnsons
    06.04.14

Love the vanilla. On sale they average a $1 each. Love them over ice or even heated in the microwave! A must have when we are camping!

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45
    06.03.14

As much as I like these I rarely buy them. They are too expensive. I wish they were more affordable.

• Willey1302 By  Willey1302
    06.03.14

I absolutely love these! They all taste so amazing!

• nicolegray By  nicolegray
    02.04.14

These are my all time favorite go-to drinks! All the flavored are amazing! If you love coffee but don't have time to stop stock these up in your fridge!

• SoSewMama By  SoSewMama
    02.03.14

I have always been a huge fan of these. There isn't an actual Starbucks close enough to go as often as I would like. It is a great substitute.

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

I love Starbucks coffee but I don't always have time to stop by an actual store so if I have a few of these stocked up in my fridge I can just grab and go! I love all the flavors and I must say these are quite addicting. =P

• Gaby_22 By  Gaby_22
    01.24.14

I love Starbucks and love the fact that these are ready to go and don't have to wait 10 mins in line to get is perfect.

• Crystalwithac_0 By  Crystalwithac_0
    01.24.14

Best drink to have when you are short on time & can't get to your local Starbucks (or frankly don't want to spend the $$ at Starbucks). These drinks are delicious! I wish they would come out with more flavors!

• Shertia By  Shertia
    01.23.14

I love this product by Starbucks it's so delicious. My favorite flavor is Vanilla it's the best taste to me.

• snugarbear By  snugarbear
    01.23.14

Great fo on the go. Rich creamy coffee taste.

• snugarbear By  snugarbear
    01.23.14

Great fo on the go. Rich creamy coffee taste.

• Hk2013 By  Hk2013
    01.22.14

Tastes WAYY better than Starbucks actual coffee

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    01.22.14

I like these. They aren't too overpriced, especially when you can find them on sale. I would recommend. Good pick-me-up.

• AliciaNeuman By  AliciaNeuman
    12.15.13

Love this stuff (:

• BrooklynnesMama By  BrooklynnesMama
    10.29.13

This was really good. I didn't really think it was going to be that good, I still prefer actual Starbucks though.