Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Perfume Review Page 4 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• renenic By  renenic
    09.18.11

I received this as a gift from someone who thought I would really enjoy it. I'm kind of picky, so I was skeptical, but I really like the scent. It's not overbearing, but it lasts a long time. It's just enough for a daily perfume. I am a fan of pretty perfume bottles too, and this one looks very nice on my vanity stand. If you're looking for perfume for a gift, I think this would be a great choice.

• smartshopperjulie By  smartshopperjulie
    09.16.11

Nice scent. Very soft and warm. It does strengthen throughout the day, so it is best not to wear too much or it will become overpowering. I love it.

• jewlesnfla By  jewlesnfla
    09.09.11

What a wonderful scent ! VERY light . Not a heavy or over whelming . Hubby bought if for me this past March for my birthday. I am ALMOST out and i am asking for it for Christmas ! hahahaha EXCELLENT gift for ANY occasion !

• onwildwings By  onwildwings
    09.02.11

Cashmere Mist has been one of my favorites since it came out years ago, it is soft, fresh,even romantic and wears on well, without being overpowering.

• KainatSalami By  KainatSalami
    08.17.11

The scent is one of a kind. Love it.

• lynn9821 By  lynn9821
    07.21.11

love this perfune - I don't like wearing anything heavy and this is it. LOVE IT!

• anamika By  anamika
    05.24.11

i am usually averse to perfumes in general. but this is one which is light and noticable.

• Danielle75 By  Danielle75
    05.20.11

Love the way this smells.. Very Light.

• LaKeya By  LaKeya
    05.19.11

I adore Cashmere Mist. It is rather expensive but worth the price. I agree witht he rest of the reviewers, it has a light, warm scent and lasts all day. The set that I received for mother's day also included a lotion and a tote bag.

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

Love this, it smells so soft. I wear it on date nights or just to feel pretty.

• NorthernLanes By  NorthernLanes
    02.16.11

I've been wearing it for a year now, and I love it. It is a nice, warm, cozy scent. My boyfriend say when he smells it he just want to curl up and snuggle with me.

• beaniewrinkle By  beaniewrinkle
    09.01.10

I LOVE IT! its a very light and clean scent, but listen ladies you need to make sure and get the perfume and not the body spray. YES i know that the perfume is more expensive(sometimes even twice the price) but to me there is a difference in the scent and deffinatley a difference on how long it stays on. the way i see it..... if you can still smell your perfume at the very end of the day then its doing its job! :)

• Sweetelbell By  Sweetelbell
    08.16.10

This is truley a fragrance for everyone! Its light yet noticable. Perfect for anytime of year, day or night. The deoderant is also amazing.

• berly222 By  berly222
    07.25.10

love this fragrance, long lasting, light and clean

• NIKKIC10 By  NIKKIC10
    06.28.10

I LOVE THE SCENT AND IT'S LONG LASTING!