Pantene Pro V Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• Fairviewpark25 Fairviewpark25
    10.30.11

This is the ONLY conditioner that i use. Every other conditioner out there requires me to use 2 or 3 times and with pantene it only takes 1. Great product!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.12.14

This product leaves my hair greasy, limp, and feeling weighed-down. I don't like it at all, even though the smell is wonderful.

• Fairviewpark25 By  Fairviewpark25

• kristinjackson By  kristinjackson
    10.30.11

Pantene is one of the worst products to use for your hair. it is full of waxes and silicones that coat your hair to make it look healthy and shiney. The keyword is LOOK healthy. The problem is if you try to get off the build up, which is very difficult your hair will look just as bad if not worse. The build up on your hair will actually block any conditioning oils from getting into your hair which will dry it out further. Stay away from products like these

• DChieffo By  DChieffo
    10.27.11

Not happy with Pantene any more, they change ingredients in their products to much, trying to make products for all individuals, curly, fine, dry, etc...I have found in the last 2-3 years their products have declined, and once I find something that works for me, it is off the market within the year. I have called them about this and they tell me to use the "new' product out for that issue and it never works, I am done buying Pantene products!

• raniarocks By  raniarocks
    10.26.11

I love Pantene products. Not only do they smell amazing, but the scent lasts a long time! And more importantly, it really does leave my hair feeling silky soft.

• louisea750 By  louisea750
    10.26.11

I was never a fan of pantene products before,they just never left my hair feeling good. I saw the big bottles of conditioner and figured why not give it a try. I have very processed dry hair and need a lot of conditioner daily to make it soft and manageable.I have found with this product I don't have to use as much and my hair feels soft,healthier and much more manageable.

• smartin By  smartin
    10.26.11

I love all of the Pantene products I've tried, I have used them for years. I am always getting compliments on my hair.

• funnymummi000 By  funnymummi000
    10.12.11

I've used Pantene Pro-V products for years and love them. I did try to switch to different products, but always came back to Pantene and now I pretty much use it exclusively. I have noticed that the conditioner makes the hair closest to my scalp look greasy, so I just use the conditioner on the ends. I think that it's helped keep my hair in good shape, given all the torture I've put it through over the years.

• bensmomma86 By  bensmomma86
    01.18.11

I love their products and their conditioner for my often color treated hair works wonders. Every one in my family uses this product and I would recommend it to any one. I do not mind paying a little more for this.

• Poohcifer By  Poohcifer
    01.10.11

Pantene works for me and at $5 or 6 its a good value. I use it pretty regularly. I tend to prefer more natural shampoos/conditioners like Aveda but generally can't stomach spending so much for a small bottle. Maybe when I am further along in my career. For not, Pantene's Naturals works for me.

• aniam03 By  aniam03
    08.23.10

Using pantene does make your hair "look" healthy, but is it really healthy - try washing all the waxy build up (1 tbsp of baking soda) in your shampoo (washes out all waxy build up leaving your natural oils) and you will notice that one you wash the wax off - you are back to square one. Spoke to a chemist - and Pantene is full of nothing exept wax and fragrance.