Schick Intuition Plus Razor

Schick Intuition Plus Razor

4.1
              Rated #19 in Shaving & Hair Removal
86 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

hmm.... not sure about this product love! but i have only been using a week and the shave gel around the blade is almost gone... seems like it is a waste to throw the entire razor away...

Amazing smooth shave This is my absolute favorite razor. I do not recommend for bikini line but for underarms and legs this razor works magic. Just wet it and start shaving for a smooth gliding shave with no extra shave gel or cream, easy as pie.

This was by far my favorite shaver. But it's a little pricey for blades which lately has caused me to go between this and disposable razors.

Love love love Love this razor! It's extremely convenient when you are in a hurry yet still provides a smoothe shave like no other! The only downfall is that when you love it so much, you decide to shave your entire body, the lubricant doesn't last long :)

Absolutely amazing razor the first few uses. The only problem I have with it is that the soap part wears away so fast and it really doesn't work without that soap. But if you don't mind getting a new razor every few days, it is perfect!

Really like this razor! Leaves my legs ultra soft! A bit pricey though. Overall, great!

I have been using these the last 2 weeks and I like the built in strips but I still use shave prep and I find that they dont give a close shave and I have to shave again the next day. They are ok but I prob wont buy them again because of the fact that they dont give a close shave.

Great for shaving in a hurry! I love these for shaving in a hurry, legs/underarms. Sometimes I miss spots around my knees due to the bar around it. Other than that, the work great.

Leaving my legs uber smooth and silky. Very easy to use with no knicks or cuts! The only reason that I didn't give this 5 stars is that it is a bit difficult to get into tight areas such as around the ankles. :( However, this is still my favorite razor.

I like this razor a lot. It's great when you are shaving in a hurry, no shaving cream needed. I do find because the head is big, it misses spots and makes it harder to get a close shave. Still a good product but for a closer shave a smaller razor is needed.

I love my Schick Intuition Plus Razor. Since I started buying it a few years ago, it has been the only razor I use. My only negative is that it is expensive. I usually try to catch them on sale and use coupons to get a good deal. But all in all I LOVE this razor.

Great razor! very smooth, hydrating, and leaves skin silky.

best razor ever, but the soap part melts too quickly

i haven't had a chance to use this or buy it . i would like to try it ,i have heard from people saying it does work.they like it.

It is a good razor does not leave razor bumps. The moisturizer bar does dissolve quickly over all it is a good razor.