Schick Intuition Plus Razor | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

These have been my go-to razors for years. As long as you shake the water out of the razor and put the cap back on the bar will last for a long time!

• Eureka00 Eureka00
    03.11.16

I have no clue where the good ratings come from for these. There are huge flaws in the design. These are all the cons: -When you originally use the razor it has a huge chunk of solid lotion surrounding the razor, which actually gets in the way of shaving. I had to go over the same spots repeatedly because huge areas were missed. - The lotion disintegrates TOO fast, which makes too much slipperiness- I almost cut myself numerous times because the razor was sliding all over the place (and we all know what happens when a razor is moved sideways or at an angle instead of up and down- ouch!) -You can't get the hair out of it because you can't tap the razor or it falls off (it's very flimsy), and running it under water washes away a ton of the lotion (which seems like a complete waste since these razors are REALLY pricey!) - Once the lotion part wears down about halfway (which is during the FIRST use for me! Again- these are far too expensive to have them only work for TWO shaves!), then the razor starts skipping. And the hard plastic part starts irritating your skin and hurting where it's rubbing, which feels like it's the sharp razor hitting you and like you're about to cut yourself (again)! - The holder is very cheap and rickety. It's hard to get the razor to sit right- same with the cover. - The plastic part under the lotion part is very wobbly and again, cheap feeling. - The lotion only lasts about 2 uses for me. Then I have to replace it because without the lotion it's really rough to use. Most razors can be used without shave gel no problem. After the lotion is gone, these can't.

• kaykay131415 By  kaykay131415
    04.28.14

Good razors for anything and a good goodie bag treat.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

• Chica3me By  Chica3me
    02.11.14

Is us the best razor if you want smooth skin, but it's expensive to keep purchasing the replacement razors...still recommend it!

• NikolexRawr By  NikolexRawr
    01.25.14

Shick Intuition is my all time favorite razor! It's the only razor I'll use. I rarely cut myself with it and I love that you don't need to use shaving cream with it, I hate shaving cream. I would recommend this product to everyone!

• kristie421 By  kristie421
    12.12.13

I do like this razor, my only problem with it is that the moisturizing bar seems to run out quickly. But I love not having to use a separate product to shave!

• Rome2011 By  Rome2011
    09.19.13

Love this product....better than any shaver I have used. Glides well and fits good in your hand. You dont need any shaving cream with its built in moisturizer bars.

• Nessav By  Nessav
    06.03.13

Super handy :) and shaves smokth

• sasha1085 By  sasha1085
    05.29.13

This is my favorite razor! It moisturizes and seems gentler than others I have tried. It is expensive and used to come with one refill. The last one I bought did not come with the refill though and it was the same price!

• darkvixen620 By  darkvixen620
    05.11.13

LOVE LOVE LOVE this razor! Saves me SO much time on shaving. You dont need shaving cream or anything special. Just add water and GO!

• catmom50 By  catmom50
    05.05.13

Great razor. I have since bought one for future use. I love it.