Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

For your legs......, its an amazing razor. It leaves them smooth and silky. But DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR ARMS, I was left with a razor burn that remains for about 2-3 days (TWICE!) I would not buy again.

• SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Venus Razor

Venus Breeze razors give you a silky smooth shave while leaving your skin moist and soft. Love all Venus products.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010

I'm your Venus

I love these razors. they do not cut you and they give you a very close shave :)

• boo_boo_kitty By  boo_boo_kitty

To Wide!

I didn't really care for this razor. It is to wide to shave under my arms so it didn't really get all the hair. I do like the color of it but it doesn't work for me. It also gave me razor burns because of the width, I had to push harder to try and remove the hair. It might work better on my legs but I haven't tried that yet.

• jjennr928 By  jjennr928

Best Razors EVER

The Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor is AWESOME!!! The way my legs feel so soft and smooth, no other razor can do that. It had a nice moisturizing feel. I would recommend.

• Elle117 By  Elle117
    10.10.17

Still in love with the intuition!

I liked this razor, I felt it melted faster than it shoulve for the price. I had to be careful at first because it felt slippery. I just really fell in love with the intuition razor.

• kateteodoro By  kateteodoro
    10.04.17

great razor. close shape and easy to use. the razor lasts a long time and works really well.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    10.02.17

Great Shaver

My daughter purchased this razor, I like to keep my legs and arms free of hair I'm always nervous about razors that cut and don't do the job. After using hers I found it did a great job planning on buying another one try it you'll love it.

• angellen00 By  angellen00

Great Product

I love this product. It works great and gets the job done. I would recommend this product to anyone

• travelswithtam By  travelswithtam

Smooth!

I love this razor. It is smooth and works better than any other razor I have used!

• CrystalT By  CrystalT

Perfect for sensitive skin

Ok so i have super sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find products that won't irritate my skin or leave it feeling dry. About a year ago i came across this at the store and decided to try it. I was so glad i did!! This is the only razor i have used that actually leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after shaving instead of dry and itchy. I will now only use this razor from here on out.