Coca-Cola Coke Zero Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• ckfernandez By  ckfernandez
    11.07.12

I absolutely love Coke Zero, this has got to be the closest match to the real deal without all the sugar and extra stuff that comes in a classic coke. I feel less guilty when I have a coke Zero, compared to when I have a classic coke.

• JMO6510 By  JMO6510
    11.04.12

I try not to drink too much soda, but when I do I choose coke zero. Cherry Coke Zero is the best! I think it tastes much better than Diet Coke. Love that it has no calories too :)

• ChicShopper By  ChicShopper
    09.11.12

This is the only no/lo calorie drink my boyfriend will drink, as he says it's the only one that doesn't have that nasty after taste most diet drinks have.

• jakki_edwards By  jakki_edwards
    08.24.12

It's not bad, and the calorie count definitely helps it's appeal!

• BuckeyeGirl By  BuckeyeGirl
    06.29.12

I love love love my regular Coke but when I am trying to save calories and keep taste, I always grab this! It is really good!

• cmason By  cmason
    06.22.12

Coke Zero is excellent tasting. I feel like I'm drinking regular Coke but I'm getting the benefit of zero calories!

• sharonl By  sharonl
    10.09.11

I drink Zero most of the time when I drink soda. I love the taste and the fact zero calories

• richlady By  richlady
    10.09.11

I am a Coke woman, but don't like Coke Zero. It is too sweet to me. I prefer Diet Coke.

• Kathymc420 By  Kathymc420
    09.24.11

This is the BEST DRINK ever!!! I drink way too much, everyday!!! Absolutely love it!!!

• moviegal226 By  moviegal226
    09.19.11

My doctor said I had to switch to sugar-free soda years ago or else I was on my way to developing diabetes, and that's when I discovered Coke Zero. Wow! It tastes so much like "real" Coke. I don't know what I'd do without it. A very tasty diet soda that makes you forget that you are drinking a diet drink. I'm so glad more restaurants and movie theaters are adding Coke Zero to their drink choices. It is my absolute favorite beverage and is a real treat.

• debra853 By  debra853
    10.09.10

I switched to coke zero several years ago love it, it just right ! If you havent tried it your missing out, always clean and fizzy !

• celler By  celler
    10.08.10

Taste great can't even tell its diet!

• hollylyn By  hollylyn
    09.10.10

Soooooo much better than Diet Coke, hands down! And I just love the Coke Zero Cherry!

• luvs2travel By  luvs2travel
    09.09.10

I agree with Leisha, I am a diehard Coke Classic fan. Dislike Diet Coke for the aftertaste, for me Coke Zero was better than Diet Coke not as good as the real thing but a great option.

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

I am a COKE fanatic!! I love the REAL thing for sure!! I hate Diet Coke and I tried the Coke Zero for the 0 calories and have to say it is far better than the Diet Coke taste and it has not bad aftertaste. Still, not as good as the Real thing. I was doing good on Coke Zero until I had a real coke and now just cant go back. LOL