Dr. Brown's Baby Bottles Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• PictureGirl By  PictureGirl
    10.27.11

I highly recommend these bottles!! When my baby switched to bottle there were little to no problems. The design helps to eliminate air and reduces reflux which is so very important. I don't find them hard to clean but they do require an extra step.

• loveandcoffee By  loveandcoffee
    10.21.11

These bottles are amazing! They helped in solving my son's gas problem and their the first ones that he tried holding. A little difficult to clean but well worth it.

• badwayam By  badwayam
    10.12.11

I am a working mother of two who both nursed and bottle-fed through all of infancy. My girls did well with these bottles and had no problem switching between breast and bottle. There are alot of parts, however I think it is well worth it - the bottle seems to do a good job of helping them to swallow as little air as possible. All babies reflux - some are more bothered by it than others, and no bottle can cure that. But I do believe that these bottles will help to limit the air an infant takes in with a feeding and, thus, may improve these symptoms. I would recommend these bottles to anyone.

• NDavis0730 By  NDavis0730
    10.11.11

I loved these bottles. They were the only ones that my daughter would drink from and we tried quite a few brands. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

• motheroftwoboys By  motheroftwoboys
    10.10.11

These bottles were a life saver!! My son had colic the first three months of his life and these were the only bottles that seem to offer some kind of relief! These were the only ones I would use until his colic was gone when he was about 4 1/2 months old. We still have these bottles and still use them.

• nixyrie By  nixyrie
    10.09.11

Love this brand bottles. Only one I used for my son.

• Sandrakay81 By  Sandrakay81
    10.09.11

I love these bottles we had them for our fist child and we will have them for our second. We started her out on a different brand then switched to these. She was not near as gasy with these.

• katrinadriscoll By  katrinadriscoll
    09.28.11

I used these bottles with my daughter as an infant and loved them. I wanted to use glass, not plastic bottles and these were perfect. I had no issues switching from breastfeeding to the bottle and back anf forth, and my daughter had no issues using these bottles, they seemed to help prevent air from getting in. The only downside is they have more pieces than other bottles, but they are worth the extra time it takes to clean themm and put together !

• jifferhorn By  jifferhorn
    09.28.11

These bottles are great for premies... since they have a premie nipple size. The positive pressure system is much easier for them since often times their suck/swallow reflex isn't fully developed. My baby still has gas, but I would think it would be much worse with other bottles. The main disadvantage is that there are more parts to clean... but it is worth it in the long run.

• ravenadams By  ravenadams
    09.28.11

These bottles worked wonders on my son that suffered from horrible colic .

• Courtmcl By  Courtmcl
    09.27.11

Great for the fact on getting no air, but a lot harder to clean.

• pmbarber By  pmbarber
    09.27.11

I used these bottles with both my kids. I felt comfortable that they were doing the job of keeping the extra air out of their tummies. I did try a regular bottle and it kept collapsing. I know there are a few pieces to clean but it is totally worth it for a baby with acid refulx. Seems alot of babies are born with this problem nowadays.

• kmelaird By  kmelaird
    09.24.11

my son had severe acid reflux/spitting up, etc. although the doctor brown's did not cure the issue we did see an increased improvement when he used those as opposed to the other bottles.

• choosegratitude94 By  choosegratitude94
    09.23.11

Used these bottles with my 2nd son. Thought he was getting too much air from traditional bottles...giving him gas & causing him to spit up. Turns out he is lactose intolerant. Unfortunately the Dr. Brown's bottles did not solve our problem, but I would recommend them. The thing I did not like about them was having so many gadgets to clean.

• heatherv112506 By  heatherv112506
    09.19.11

The only bottles I could use on my second daughter. Definitely worth the extra cash on those. The only downside was the cleaning. There was so many little areas for gunk to get stuck into. Took a bit more time cleaning them than traditional bottles. But again, all worth it!