Dr Browns Baby Bottles | SheSpeaks

• Noelgopie Noelgopie
    05.06.13

Dr. Brown?s Natural Flow® is the only baby bottle to feature an internal vent system that: helps preserve vitamins C, A, & E by minimizing oxidation of breastmilk and formula provides positive-pressure vacuum-free feeding similar to breastfeeding; and helps reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas by eliminating negative pressure and air bubbles.

• aredd205 By  aredd205
    01.23.12

Love these bottles!! They do have a few parts but with a basket in your dishwater, washing them is easy! Nipples on other bottles seam to close up a lot. With Dr Brown bottles, that was never an issue. My two children never had spit up or reflux issues but I still used them and would recommend them to other mothers. I bought them for my first son, used the same ones with my second and will use them with a third child. They really last!! Great buy!

• mema6g5b By  mema6g5b
    01.10.12

I actually found these baby bottle when I was going yard selling a few years back. The couple who was selling them couldn't stop talk about how much they loved them. I had never seen anything like them before but thought they they would help my granddaughter, had a problem of spitting up all thought it be good for when she got old and was set up in a car set to drink out a bottle. Well it work. She stopped spitting almost up almost completely and made it much easyer to nurse when she as in her carseat. My heat daughter is expecting and I'm going to get her a set of both the 4 & 8oz size. They do cost a little more than reg bottle but are well worth it.

• spersoleo By  spersoleo
    12.22.11

LOVED these bottles - they came highly recommended by several friends so we gave them a try. We never tried anything else! The only downside is cleaning the pieces - but by using small brushes, it really is not a problem at all. I recommend these to my friends all the time!

• candypo By  candypo
    12.16.11

I used them with my first and are using them with No. 2 also. My only complain is that if you don't secure them correctly, they leak. Other than that I'm not completely sure that they cut down on gas.. but we are using them.

• hipindychic19 By  hipindychic19
    12.04.11

I tried them . I didnt care at all for this product. It has a bunch of little bitty pieces and you have to have a special little brush to wash them . It takes forever and you lose things . Not the product for a mom on the go or multiples

• mommyof6 By  mommyof6
    12.04.11

I love these bottles, I used them 14 years ago with my oldest daughter and also used them with 9 year daughter when she was an infant. My babies never had colic or gassy. Great bottles and will purchase them again in the future.

• rungiarun By  rungiarun
    12.02.11

We tried quite a few bottles with my twins. They were born premature and therefore their mouths were really small and their facial muscles were not strong. Dr. Browns was the only bottle that suited them. I'll never forget the first night we tried the Dr.Browns ... they were able to eat easily and efficiently without getting gassy or over exhausted from the work required. It was such a huge relief to see them full and happy. We only used Dr.Browns from then on out, and now that they are a year old we primarily use Dr. Browns sippy and straw cups.

• Meghan_C By  Meghan_C
    12.02.11

I have 4 kids all ages 5 and under. I used Dr. Browns for all of them. They don't leak! Once the became BPA free and glass, I was able to trade in my old ones for the new and improved. The pacifiers and sippy cups are great as well.

• mnkytoz By  mnkytoz
    12.01.11

Loved loved loved Dr. Browns bottles! After trying every bottle on the market I finally broke down and spent the extra money on these and we loved them!

• dreampeddler By  dreampeddler
    12.01.11

My twin baby boys (preemies) tried several different bottles and these were the ONLY ones they were able to really drink out of at a super-young age. They weren't too messy and still wash up great (thanks to the glass!). Can't say enough good about these bottles. Only negative is that the bottles are heavy and hard for the babies to hold.