SNICKERS Crisper | SheSpeaks

• mastrogm mastrogm
    04.04.16

Although it has a good taste I, myself would rather have the regular snickers. I do like the idea of it being in multiple pieces because that way you can have a treat without having too much! If you enjoy crispy type candy and such you will love it.

• falu215 falu215
    03.23.16

I have always loved Snickers. In other words, I was expecting it to take like Snickers but with crisper layers. However, I could not taste the Snickers flavors I love so much. In fact, I shared it with my son and he was not pleased with this treat. Additionally, I found it too sweet for my taste. Just to compare, I purchased the original Snicker bar and it tasted awesome! As a result, I was not satisfied with the Snickers Crisper.

• CindyMarie By  CindyMarie     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.08.16

I have always enjoyed snickers. When I tried for the first time SNICKERS crunchier I fell in love. It still had the peanut taste but was more crunchier and delicious. A great taste and improvement to a new Snickers !!

• Debb423 By  Debb423     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.16

So yummy! It's a perfect mix between crunchy and creamy!

• magelson By  magelson     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.16

I absolutely loved Snickers Crisper! It was just like q regular Snickers, but with added crunch. So delicious & just what I need when I get a craving for something chocolate & crispy.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.16

My fave will still be the regular og snickers, the nugent is what makes it. But this one is different with the crisper, it makes it lighter, to me, and plus it also makes it easier to know a portion by being pre cut for me. I'll eat it! :)

• Atheneg By  Atheneg     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.16

I loved that this came in small pieces to eat over time or share. The crunch was really good!

• baileypaige1 By  baileypaige1     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.16

I enjoyed the Snickers Crispers very much. No, it is nothing like a traditional Snickers but that is okay. This is a very different treat. The caramel and such of Snickers with crunchy crispies!! Tastes great! The added bonus is that the bar is divided into small squares which makes for the appropriate size snack!!

• LynVazquez By  LynVazquez     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.16

The Snickers Crisper is not like a Snickers at all. If a Snickers bar & a Nestle Crunch bar had a baby, this would be the product. It's flavor is different. Satisfying that sweet, chewy craving- along with a little crunch. This chocolate bar mixes peanuts, chocolate, crispy rice, and caramel beautifully. Each package includes 2 servings at 190 each, which is WAY better than The calories of a regular Snickers. It's also broken down into 4 little satisfying squares and includes the packaging which can be twisted shut and saved for later. I really enjoy the new Snickers Crisper. Thank you for the free sample!

• tiffycullen By  tiffycullen     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.16

This was so good! Snickers has been one of my favorite candies since childhood. Snickers combined two of my loves snickers and crispies! First bitebi was sold. Everything blended so well in taste! Love this and definitely recommending it!

• Sutannia By  Sutannia     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.16

I really enjoyed snickers crispers, it's so addictive after the first bar I wanted more. You can taste everything at once. I really love the changes you made to the snickers.

• ladyfly521 By  ladyfly521
    04.06.16

I saw these in Walmart so I had to buy myself one. I love chocolate! My three kids saw it so I had to share lol and I loved it!