Maybelline New York Great Lash mascara | SheSpeaks

• Realchic Realchic
    02.25.16

I use this mascara all the time and I have been for years. It's great leaves my eyelashes long and full and it's affordable. Yes!

• hanamarie By  hanamarie
    02.21.17

Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara

This is the best mascara I have ever tried, and also the cheapest. I have long eyelashes, but you cannot see them because I have blond hair. This totally shapes and coats my lashes perfectly. It is such a great price and is totally worth trying out. They only thing I have to complain about this product is that it doesn't hold your lashes up all day.

• Jmigli By  Jmigli
    02.14.17

Fair.

I've heard a lot of women raving about this for decades. I personally think it's fair. It is by far, Not the Best. It is the average run of the mill mascara.

• vlinda15 By  vlinda15
    02.13.17

Affordable

This mascara is affordable and last all day! Your lashes look full and spectacular! At the end of the day it comes off very easily as well!

• JazzyLykins By  JazzyLykins

Timeless Mascara

A definite timeless mascara! No matter what high end brands I've tried, I'll always come back to this for reliable length.

• CeliaThao By  CeliaThao

SUCKS

This is a very Dark formula, but it will come off with one little rain drop. Do not buy because it is cheap and affordable invest your money in another brand of mascara.

• thelmaxo98 By  thelmaxo98
    02.12.17

This mascara works great on my eyes. It has it looking dark and long looking. I enjoy using this product and definitely would recommend to others who are looking for a great mascara. This is the perfect fit for your eyes.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

A Classic That Can Go Toe-to-Toe with Designer Brands

A classic that still works. This mascara is the definition of if it ain't broke don't fix it. A great formula and brush that give a wonderful look - one I have to stay a lot of high end mascaras can't compete with. Long natural looking lashes and not a single clump. I have tried what feels like every mascara out there and this is still a staple of mine. It lasts all day with minimal flaking and yet comes off easily with eye makeup remover oil.

• Tammiechino By  Tammiechino
    02.02.17

oldie but goodie... great for on the go natural makeup look. long lasting until you rub your eyes...lol

• drosenheck By  drosenheck
    02.02.17

This is a good product and has been around for a long time. I guess they keep this formula since it does work for a lot of people. I wore it when I was younger and liked because it was on the dryer side and not so liquid like. This is a good mascara for building volume. It worked and kept the lashes curled.

• Classysarah By  Classysarah
    01.29.17

Decent formula, just don't care for the brush. Plus it seems to dry out a little quicker than my other mascara. Sometimes I use a different brush with this formula and that works great!