Garnier Micellar Water Review Page 4 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• tomlinugget By  tomlinugget
    06.23.19

Great for sensitive skin!

I purchased this product after hearing so many positive reviews and now I understand why! It works amazing and I have sensitive, pinkish/red skin and it didn?t irritate at all! I woke up the following day with my skin very soft and what felt like it was hydrated as well! I highly recommend if you?re looking for a good makeup remover!

• Jenclem By  Jenclem
    06.22.19

Amazing!

This stuff is amazing! It literally melts the make up right off your face. No need for harsh scrubbing or anything. Also has many uses around the house also! I love it

• Runsthedistance By  Runsthedistance
    06.21.19

Great makeup remover

I love this stuff! It?s a great way to take makeup off before washing your face. It makes me skin super clean!

• Easweetie131 By  Easweetie131
    06.20.19

Perfect product

I have recently developed oily skin with the sulfuric well water at my new home and I needed a new regular cleaning routine. This was the answer to my prayers. It gently cleans and removes makeup and leaves skin fresh clean and not dry or oily.

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    04.27.19

Quick way to cleans your face

This product is amazing I love how it gets your face clean the first time around.I use it when I am to tired to use a cleanser at night

• Msdreat By  Msdreat
    04.06.19

Clean and Crisp

I love this , it cleans my face fully and leaves it refreshed!

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Pointless and painful

I used one of their products "for sensitive" skin. It did not remove my makeup and it burned my skin. Seriously, I had a rash for days!

• Funny-girl By  Funny-girl
    03.12.19

Highly recommend.

This stuff is really great i use for just to take off my eye makeup works really good I highly recommend this.

• Woo-hoo By  Woo-hoo
    11.29.18

Fantastic Makeup Remover

I am on my second bottle of Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water and it works great. I purchased the All-in-1 for All Skin Types and it removes all my makeup even my waterproof mascara. And I do not have to rinse it off. I use it everyday and it works good to clean face off after working out. The Garnier Micellar water has not caused any breakouts or drying out my skin. And I love that it has No oil, fragrances or alcohol.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.25.18

I love this stuff! I used this cleanser to take off my makeup and to wipe my skin off at the end of the day. This stuff was a lifesaver when taking my makeup off! I'd highly recommend this product to anyone that has a hassle taking off makeup and wants something that's going to leave their skin feeling super smooth.

• Jcsnyder1417 By  Jcsnyder1417
    09.20.18

Nice and clean

Perfect to remove the make up or just to clean our face deeper I really recommend i5 it?s easy to find

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

I love this, I have worn light makeup, heavy makeup, and even waterproof makeup and this product removes my makeup easily.

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Always repurchase

Works with my VERY sensitive skin. Removes makeup quickly and easily. Very affordable.

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.08.18

Even face paint

Not only does this remove makeup well without irritation, it removes face paint. I had some face paint crayons that would not come off. I scrubbed with water and a towel and nothing happed. I even tried soap! This miceller water took it right off with minimal scrubbing.

• DGuinn By  DGuinn
    07.05.18

I've been using this stuff for a few years now and I love it! It doesn't remove 100% of my make up in one pass but I usually follow this up with my african black soap anyway. What I love is it removes all my eye makeup 100%, even my waterproof mascaras abd eyeliners. I've tried all in one mattifying formula, the all in 1 formula and the all in one with the blue lid. The only one I don't care for is the formula with the blue lid as I feel it leaves me feeling oily after.