Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners Review Page 4 of 23 | SheSpeaks

• ironram1 By  ironram1
    02.18.16

Well made product. Nice size and adequate stickiness. No bunching up I will definitely be buying move of these pads

• cddmom By  cddmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.17.16

These work very well for light protection when you need it. They are perfect! Not bulky, or showy.

• cin_20 By  cin_20     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.17.16

I was excited to try the Always discreet as I suffer from light leakage at certain times. They were so thin and comfortable to wear that I forgot I had one on. Wearing them I felt so confident and didn't have to worry about laughing or that cough I get from having asthma. Went to see a comedy and for the first time I wasn't running to the bathroom! I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• SeanMarie By  SeanMarie     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.17.16

I got to try these free from SheSpeaks to give my opinion about them and i absolutely loved them. They are very absorbent in any emergency situation and noone could tell i was even wearing one. I'd recommend them to anyone who needs them.

• MsGABlue By  MsGABlue
    02.17.16

just the right level of protection for light days. didn't feel like I had t restrict my movement or behave any differently while using the product.

• reginagreaves By  reginagreaves     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.17.16

The sample of Always Discreet I received seemed to work okay. It was not always comfortable to wear, a bit big and bulky, especially when working out. I was not impressed with this product. I would not recommend it to a friend that is active.

• blauri By  blauri     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.16.16

I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review. I found these liners to be a little big for my need, although they did work very well during my workout. It has a nice light fragrance to control odor. It is not overbearing nor did it irritate my sensitive skin. Overall, I would recommend this pad.

• lorinlucy By  lorinlucy     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.15.16

I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review. I can say that I actually like this product. It is thin and does not feel bulky at all. The absorbancy is good. I just need light coverage and this worked well. I would recommend this to anyone that needs some extra security and protection.

• Dawnmt By  Dawnmt     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.14.16

Since turning 50, I have sudden and intense urges to urinate. If there is not a bathroom right there I will have leakage before I can get them. This product was comfortable, caught the leakage and held no odors. While wearing this product you could not see any outline or bulkiness, making it easy to wear anytime and anywhere. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• cgomez204 By  cgomez204     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.14.16

I received Always Discreet Ultra Thin regular length for free to try out. This pad has a pleasant light smell that seems to help with odor. Although I would prefer a smaller length size for my light leakage, I find the pad moderately comfortable and it absorbs well. Overall, I would recommend this pad. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• MaurChclt By  MaurChclt     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.14.16

So happy with this product, I was able to zumba, play with my grandkids and had no problems at all. The best part for me, it fit without any problems, just like a regular pantyliner. thumbs up! I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• sanfrangirl2 By  sanfrangirl2     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.14.16

I tried the Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for those random bladder leaks that can happen due to my age of 61 years young. They worked perfectly! I liked them much better than the thin pantiliners that I was using; I'm glad that they are long enough and wide enough to provide adequate protection. The slight scent is also an added plus!

• Athalis By  Athalis     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.13.16

I normally don't normally have issues with bladder leaks except during or towards the end of my menstrual cycle which is awful enough with all of the cramping I get. These liners are excellent for bladder leaks as well as for my menstrual cycle. Thin, absorbent and very comfortable. My mom recently had pheumonia and was having some issues with her bladder due to all the coughing.....she wore the liners every day and was very happy and thankful that such a product is available to protect and avoid embarrassing accident. Excellent product I would recommend to anyone. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• mich1l By  mich1l     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.13.16

I wasn't thrilled with Always Discreet. I found them to be to wide & long and they lack in the odor control department. I will not purchase them. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.

• utcitygirl By  utcitygirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.13.16

Always Discreet Ultra Thin Regular Liners are comfortable and provide the protection I need. They are absorbent enough to catch light leaks when I cough or sneeze. I like that the pads are thin and different than period pads, and very absorbent. I will definitely use these in the future. I received a sample of Always Discreet from SheSpeaks for free in exchange for an honest review.