Tampax Pocket Pearl | SheSpeaks

• stephanyvaldez stephanyvaldez
    09.03.15

I don't usually wear tampons all the time because I have this fear of TSS but I did use these for a week. I think they are wonderful. Glide in easily with the applicator. Fit perfectly in my makeup bag and are easy to take out. I also am in love with the packaging!

• Eureka00 Eureka00
    07.11.16

Applicator isn't reliable (big surprise)...

(I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.) This is exactly why I prefer non-applicator tampons to ones with applicators- they are even smaller, have much less wasted packaging, and have basically no room for error; unlike these: the applicators don't click into place easily and once they do, they usually un-click while inserting. So you end up having to push the tampon back into the applicator and trying again. This can take multiple attempts to get right, which is time consuming and annoying. This brings to question something I ask myself VERY often- do these companies even bother TRYING the products they put on the shelves? Or are they just throwing it against the wall and hoping it sticks? (In other words- seeing the flaws and coming out with the product anyway, hoping consumers don't complain.) My guess would be the latter. These feminine care products are always far more concerned with how the product LOOKS than how it WORKS. It makes me really mad, especially seeing how much they charge people for these NECESSARY items. The products should only be designed by women. There needs to be much less work put into making the products "thin" and "sleek" and "pretty", and much more work put into the product NOT LEAKING and WORKING/FITTING PROPERLY. I personally could care less how the product looks. As for the absorbency, it was the same as any other size "regular" tampon. Anyway. I will stick to my non-applicator tampons. Every time I try the ones with applicators I have problems.

• brandy454 By  brandy454     SheSpeaks Tester

easy little product

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions, i loved the small size so they fit in your pocket easily and the fun designs on the package was pretty cool. was also comfortable to wear, and helped with leaks, a great product from tampax About Tampax Pocket Pearl: Tampax Pocket Pearl is the ONLY compact tampon with the unique Built-In BackupTM Braid designed to send fluid back into the core, providing protection in a way some tampons don't. PROTECTION: Unlike some compact tampons, the new Tampax Pocket Pearl features the same full-size tampon as the #1 Tampax Pearl in a compact applicator, so worrying about leaks will be a thing of the past. It features FormFitTM technology to better eliminate the gaps that cause leaks and gives you an extra layer of protection so you'll stay clean, dry and confident. STYLE: Tampax Pocket Pearl is taking period protection to a new stylish direction with four different wrapper designs that were co-created by real girls alongside leading New York fashion trend experts - and they're easy to fit anywhere, including your pocket. COMFORT: The compact-sized applicator features a 360o grip that makes it easy to hold and position for comfortable insertion. The new wrapper offers a perforated edge for easy opening with Quiet & Discreet Technology to provide a quiet, soft wrapper for more discretion. Tampax Pocket Pearl is available in Regular, Super and Super Plus. Click here to learn more about Tampax Pocket Pearl.

• MathSciHistory By  MathSciHistory     SheSpeaks Tester

Does the job, could be improved

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. I usually use U by Kotex brand feminine products and will be sticking to them. These Pocket Pearl tampons do the job but I wish they expanded more 360 wise, rather than just width wise. I always take a tampon from a new brand I'm trying and have it absorb water to see first hand how it will expand. These Tampax Pockearl Pearl only open wide, as opposed to some other brands that offer 360 protection. Like I said they do the job, but I think they're not what I always thought they were hyped up to be. Cute design and packaging but average product.

• MathSciHistory By  MathSciHistory     SheSpeaks Tester

Does the job, could be improved

• w0ndr_w0mn By  w0ndr_w0mn     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.16

Changed to the new Tampax brand!

I received a free sample for Tampax tampons to try out from SheSpeaks. This is such a discreet feminine product. It fits in pockets, purses, make up bags and the palm of the hand. The protection offered is amazing. It works fine for me. The packaging is is cute in modern.

• Denisemcd By  Denisemcd     SheSpeaks Tester

Tampax review

Got a sample of these tampons from she speaks this is my review of the tampons I received. I really like how small they are. Perfect for girls who do not pack a purse all the time. Fits right In your pocket and u can't even tell its there. Love how small they are. I will be buying these. I already recommended to my sister and she liked them to. I will purchase these. Thanks shespeaks

• chero88 By  chero88     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.16

Nice product but it leaks

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions: I received a box to try in exchange for my own opinions, I was excited to venture out of my normal purchased product brand. Well, though I love the compact nature and ease of use I found they do leak. Even on fairly light days they will leak, sadly this is what would keep me from using this product again. It seems to be a little stiff, not very flexible which is most likely the cause of the leaking. I also did like the designs on the packaged though too, very bright and colorful.

• hawkermooney By  hawkermooney     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.16

Great Packaging, very easy to use

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. When I received this product I was really liked the packaging design. Very sleek for all ages and compact so that tampons could fit into my purse or when I was travelling they were easily stored together in my carry-on bag without taking up too much space. They are very absorbent on my regular days as I didn't try using these on my heavy days. They fit very well and did not cause me any discomfort as some other brands do. I would recommend this product to a friend and would gladly offer it to anyone in an emergency. These are great.

• Linda1592 By  Linda1592     SheSpeaks Tester

I am amazed

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions : I never really wear tampons because they always made me feel uncomfortable and i thought it was time to try a brand I hadn't tried before. And i can say I am amazed. The size is perfect, pretty small so you think it wont be good enough but that's wrong. I didn't have no problem. It absorbs everything, even heavy flow and you don't even feel it. And the nice designs makes them even cuter. I will definitely buy this brand again Thank you so much

• hannahg321 By  hannahg321     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.23.16

I didn't care for these tampons

?I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions.? I didn't like the fit of theses tampons. They seemed like they weren't long enough. They weren't comfortable. The only things I liked about these is that they were very portable and absorbent. I would not purchase these.

• Partygurl986 By  Partygurl986     SheSpeaks Tester

Love these!

I received a free sample of Tampax to try from SheSpeaks and the following are my own opinions. I loved these!! They fit right in my purse or pocket. They were extremely comfortable and didnt leak at all!! Overall im satisfied!