Universal Pictures Ted 2 | SheSpeaks

• Theekenziebrooks By  Theekenziebrooks
    05.24.16

This movie was super funny and enjoyable. Not for kids but adults should watch this. I really thought there were some funny spots and the ending was enjoyable.

• natbag By  natbag
    04.16.16

Funny eh...

It was okay - not as good as the first one, but definitely made us laugh throughout it.

• jessicarhandley By  jessicarhandley
    03.21.16

Me and my fiance ordered this movie on the tv together and we loved it. Great sequel to the first Ted. Won't give away any spoilers but super funny and great acting.

• Peanutnov26 By  Peanutnov26
    03.16.16

This movie is not much really made for kids but it is a hilarious adult movie

• deniserae81 By  deniserae81
    03.06.16

The first Ted was better. This one is okay. Ted wants to have a baby with his wife. Oh, he is also an object now; considered property instead of human/human-like. It's alright to watch if you have nothing else to see.

• ModernDayMonroe By  ModernDayMonroe
    03.05.16

I have to say, I was pretty disappointed In this sequel. Maybe I was expecting too much but it felt like it fell a bit short on the comedy scale. It was almost as if they tried to hard to top the first one. Now don't get me wrong, it definitely had funny moments but not on the same level as the first movie.

• GloGood By  GloGood
    03.03.16

This movie was funny for a movie night with friends. The first was a lot better I must say. Keep in mind, this is not a movie for children.

• Lilyboo By  Lilyboo
    02.25.16

Thought it was a really funny move , had some good laughs .

• LadyLocs By  LadyLocs
    02.25.16

So i had my doubts going to see this movie but I was pleasantly surprised. I think you will only like it if you liked the first one and you enjoy crude humor.

• amandaknight1982 By  amandaknight1982
    02.25.16

Seth definitely knows how to hit that funny bone. I would not recommend to see this with your children, however it is perfect if you have that politically incorrect sense of humor.