L Oreal Paris Revitalift Daily Volumizing Concentrated Serum | SheSpeaks

• As with most of my Loreal products I liked this one too. Absorbed quickly and didn't leave my skin greasy. Don't really like the packaging and not knowing how much product is left. The product itself is good though and hydrated my skin and towards the end of the 4 weeks I can see that some of my fine lines diminishing and some firmness. The smell to me is fine and not too strong. I also towards the end bought the cream to add to my serum because I enjoyed it and like it even more with the 2 used together.

• pjvenezia By  pjvenezia     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

worked great, i loved it. Cant wait to recommend it to all my friends and family!

• susiedag By  susiedag     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I liked the way this product felt on my face, I didn't see any difference in my skin.

• bembel67 By  bembel67     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

it leaves your skin looking radiant with no irritation and no oily residue left.

• tierbee By  tierbee     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

Non-greasy, felt good on my face. I like how it worked and would purchase again.

• Montana3000 By  Montana3000     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

L'Oreal Revitalift serum is an amazing product. My skin is noticeably fuller. My skin is nice and soft. I purchased it this weekend.

• pattysh By  pattysh     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

This serum is so easy to apply-I just love it! Since using it, I can feel the difference. My skin feels much smoother and tighter!

• iluvfred By  iluvfred     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

Came in a very cool looking dispenser. The serum absorbed quickly which I appreciated because my face can get pretty greasy sometimes. Did not see any difference around my eyes, but I did notice that my skin looked better and felt better. My skin was softer and looked hydrated. I would like to continue with this serum, but I will add the moisturizer too. My skin gets drier in the winter so I feel I need a heavier moisturizer in the winter.

• glinda3175 By  glinda3175     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

I received my product quickly and was impressed with how it was dispensed. Like others, though, it would be nice to see how much I was was using. It went on very smoothly, absorbed quickly and did not make my face feel stiff. My cross feet seem to be smaller in size and my face feels great - overall, I would use this product again.

• traceh415 By  traceh415     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

It smoothed out my skin without making it feel greasy. I like the way it make my skin feel. it looked more vibrant

• Chris54 By  Chris54     SheSpeaks Tester
    08.24.15

Loved it, the serum absorbed well into my skin did not leave it feeling greasy but left it smooth soft and supple. My face felt and looked hydrated. I was skeptical at first but after using this product, I am sure I will be purchasing it again