DripDrop Hydration Powder Berry | SheSpeaks

• sheedeals sheedeals
    11.13.14

I received Drip-Drop-ORS-Berry-Flavor as a free sample from shespeaks. I was waiting to try it and did it today. My child's school nurse called up saying that my daughter has headache and nausea and looks pale and dehydrated. I immediately opened up my drip drop pack and gave a glass full of this to her when she came back home. She sure was dehydrated. She felt better wit this. It is very convenient to have this rather than carrying a bulky bottles or keep something which gets expired soon (pedialyte - u have to use it within 24 hours of opening). We all like the berry flavor , it wud be great if it comes in more flavor. thank you for my sample.

• mab6284 mab6284
    04.09.15

I am not a fan of the berry flavor. It tastes really synthetic. I have tried many water additives with varying degrees of satisfaction. I wish the powder had mixed a little better in the water but I did feel more hydrated after than just drinking water. My bigger concern that flavor was the labeling of only using drip drop under medical supervision.

• maulcrawl By  maulcrawl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.07.15

I like the concept of the product but would not purchase it for use. I found that I would not want to give this to my little kids and would most likely not use it myself as I don't like the taste of flavored water which is what the water becomes with this product.

• amastratton By  amastratton     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.15

The Berry flavor was a lot better than the other flavor that I had tried but still probably not something I would purchase to drink often.

• sgraczyk By  sgraczyk     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.15

The berry flavor tasted much better than the lemon. It took a while to dissolve but I definitely liked it more than drinking gatorade.

• MJoy13511 By  MJoy13511     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.15

I liked this flavor. I added berries to this and sipped it all morning at work. It was tasty and I would drink this again. Enjoyed the flavor and experience.

• whiskeywoo By  whiskeywoo     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.15

The taste is okay, although I did like the lemon a little better and it left less of an aftertaste. My husband came own with the flu, and I felt good giving this to him. He liked it and was able to keep it down. I felt like I was going an extra step to help him through it!

• clarissawaltz By  clarissawaltz     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.15

This product is an excellent hydration alternative to sports drinks that contain large amounts of sodium and calories. I felt great about using this product and giving it to my two children. I highly recommend. The taste was similar to Crystal Light, while the hydration benefits far exceeded many products on the market.

• mcmmcm By  mcmmcm     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.15

I found the berry taste bearable but still not loving the aftertaste. I think I will stick to water for now

• bmoregirl By  bmoregirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.15

This taste is terrible. If I was trying to hydrate this would stop me because I couldn't drink it.

• QbnDiva By  QbnDiva     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.06.15

The berry flavor was better than the lemon! I got sick and was vomiting. This was perfect1 I liked the flavor and the portable packets. I used half in the morning and took the rest with me while picking up kids from school. Will try again the future.

• hollywood200 By  hollywood200     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.05.15

I found the berry flavor to be much more enjoyable! The flavor was nice with not much of an aftertaste. I did feel like it hydrated me more than other products.