L'Oreal Paris Mousse Absolue Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• godfrey884 By  godfrey884     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

I have used many of hair colors in the past years, none come close to L'oreal Mousse Absolue when it come to ease and convenience. This product applies easy, no smell, no mess and the best part it is reusable at a later date for touch ups.

• beatlegirl By  beatlegirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

I was so impressed with L'Oreal Paris Mousse Absolue! It is very easy to use, virtually little mess and it covers completely. This product is great for just touch ups (just to cover the roots) or for a complete all over coloring change. My hair looked very natural and felt great! Got a lot of compliments too.

• lynnsky By  lynnsky     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

As someone who has never used hair coloring before I'd have to say this was so easy and exceeded my expectations on its simplicity. No messes or weird smells but because I have red hair I don't feel that it covered or enhanced my natural color very well. Also that little bottle of conditioner is so bad. It left my hair feeling super greasy and I couldn't wait to wash it out. Other than that, I think it's a great product, especially if you are someone who regularly likes to color your hair, the fact that it's for more than one use is totally awesome.

• jademom By  jademom     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

SO easy to use and I love that it can be saved for re-use! No mess at all!

• melonia By  melonia     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

I received this from SheSpeaks. I am not sure how I feel about it. I'm not used to a mouse type hair dye so I had a hard time getting it all through my hair. I'm not sure how well it covered my grays - they seem to be very stubborn! I did really like that it was reusable - there was enough for me to do a root touch up.

• DJW413 By  DJW413     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

I have tried lots of different hair coloring products over the years and I have to say that L'Oreal Mousse Absolue is awesome!! The application is so easy and I like that it is reusable!!! My hair is soft, shiny and I absolutely love the color!!

• RubyTusdae By  RubyTusdae     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

Of all the at-home hair dye I have tried this one takes the cake. I absolutely love that it is re-usable if you don't use it all at once. And there is no mixing at all! Just shake and use! I will and have recommended this to everyone I know who uses hair dye. So easy to use and even comes with an extra pair of gloves! How convenient! I got an even coat of color that looks natural and beautiful. I still have about 3 uses left in the conditioner as well! This gets an A++ in my book. So glad I was able to test it!

• victorian1 By  victorian1     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

I JUST LOVE L'Oreal Paris Mousse Absolue! IT'S THE BEST HAIR COLORING PRODUCT AROUND!

• FirealSwords By  FirealSwords     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

So easy to use, I can do it on my own, it covers my random grey hairs, and there is no waste since you can reuse whatever is left over. It is the best haircolor product out there. I love that hair coloring is getting so advanced! I will use this again.

• yankeered By  yankeered     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

Love this product, Its easy to use, no mess, no smell and i like the idea of using as little or as much as I want and having enough for touchups. The color is beautiful and makes my hair look and feel soft

• proudestmommy By  proudestmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

I really liked this product. Sometimes, you get all the hype and when you get actually use the product, it's a complete failure. Not the case with this. It's so easy to get complete full coverage and it's not as messy as a regular liquid dye. There's a variety of color choices available. Best of all, it's reusable, the first of it's kind! I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. PS, it does a great job of covering the gray, not that I have any :)

• araina By  araina     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

The best my hair has a nice shine no and my gray gone I love it

• 1bets1 By  1bets1     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

Loved this product! No mess, no fuss. The color is beautiful. I don't have a lot of gray, but have some streaked through my hair. The golden color looks like highlights. Highly recommend!

• skittykat By  skittykat     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

I have tried many different types of hair color and have found this to be absolutely the best I have ever used. I am glad I got to try this as now this will be what I will be purchasing from now on. Left my hair the perfect color and really soft and smooth. It is also so easy to use that I have told all my friends about it and they have now tried it and loved it. Great product.

• mbb216 By  mbb216     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.30.14

This stuff is amazing, I was skeptical but it covered greys quickly and effectively and without a lot of mess ... love that it is reusable!