L Oreal Paris Visible LIft Blur Foundation | SheSpeaks

• ramblngirl ramblngirl
    07.09.14

The color match was great. It went on smooth and didn't feel chalky or like I had a coating on my face. I do wish it had sunscreen though.

• ilovepurpleiris ilovepurpleiris
    07.06.14

I normally use powder foundation and felt that this did not provide the coverage I needed on the redness on my cheeks. The formula is very lightweight and I felt like I wasn't wearing liquid foundation, but I don't believe this product is for me.

• tiakiki By  tiakiki     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.14

I received the Light Ivory shade and was happy with how creamy and soft it felt when applying it. I compared it to a tinted moisturizer or BB cream in terms of coverage, which was very smooth. Although it did not cover all of my red areas and skin imperfections, it seems to be a good product for daily use - perhaps I just needed a darker shade. Application was very easy and blendable - didn't make my face look like a mask. My wish list for this product includes more SPF protection and a little bit thicker texture as well as a change to the scent.

• killingmesoftly By  killingmesoftly     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.14

I was amazed how the texture seemed like a chocolate souffle feel to it. It seems like a whipped dessert or something. l absolutely loved the way it felt going on my skin. I couldn't believe it! I am going to switch to L'Oreal Paris Visible Life Blur Foundation because it makes my face look less rough and more smooth. The name of this foundation is spot on. It really does blur out imperfections. I love how you can see it go on and where it was put on. I can still feel it on 14 hours later.

• Chiaki By  Chiaki     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.14

I like the light and powdery texture. But not have as good a coverage as I expected. Because I'm living in very sunny place more SPF is also better.

• sonic3 By  sonic3     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

I really liked the coverage,it gave me.I would buy this again.

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

The color wasn't quite right for me but overall the product is fine, the texture is very light and easy to use, your face doesn't feel heavy and don't need to re-apply it's feel soft and gently. I like it and I look forward to buy Visible Blur foundation in the future.

• dogtrainer By  dogtrainer     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

I loved this product! The color was correct for my skin tone and went on smoothly. It stayed on my skin for hours without having to reapply. I will purchase in the future!

• jofer36 By  jofer36     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

Loreal Visible lift BLUR Foundation with Opti-Blue Technology has really surprised me. It totally evens my skin tone and makes my skin feel smooth and soft. The color was a perfect match to my skin. Its not very noticable while its on either. After a new days my skin felt moisturized in a stiffer way. I love how this actually nocks out a seperate step and works through out the day. This is such a great product that I have advised many friends to try it for them selves. The reason I gave 4 stars out of 5 is because I do not like the way it smells.

• milagro By  milagro     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

Love love this foundation .most foundation you have to retouch but not with this one .it does feel make on .it the best

• lolamac By  lolamac     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

I'm not much of a foundation wearer, so I was hesitant at first when I received the product. Let me say I was very pleased to find that it seemed very weightless and not heavy on my face in the least. I am impressed and will look for this again in the store.

• rgjaking By  rgjaking     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.14

I liked the light feeling it gave when I put it on and wore it, but I don't think it last the entire day. It did go on easily and was nice when the weather was hot, didn't have that make up feel. It would be something I def. wear during the summer months.