Camelbak Eddy | SheSpeaks

• Very cool bottles. They help my goal of going green!

• temitchell45 By  temitchell45
    05.07.14

I love Camelback products. I have several and they have been dropped repeatedly. frozen by accident and hidden under the seat of my car. These bottles are tough. Kind of pricey for a plastic bottle, but completely worth it.

• tammystwocents By  tammystwocents
    05.05.14

Camelback water bottles are a great brand. They never leak and the plastic moldable straw is a great added feature. I only wish the straws did not get so dirty. I have had to replace a few of ours. Thankfully they sell just the straws at REI and Target so I get my replacements when needed.

• jenigirl4 By  jenigirl4
    05.04.14

I will never use another water bottle. We all have one and the kids each have 2. These are so durable, you drop them on concrete and they do NOT break. THe valves are replaceable when they get old. It all comes apart for great washing. I love the camelbaks that have fun designs for kiddos too.I only wish they made an airplane design or sports designs that are attractive to toddlers. My son adores planes and adores his camelbak. Add the two together and I would buy 20 just to have one everywhere he goes..... All in all you can not go wrong with Camelbak Eddys!

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    05.01.14

I love the camel bak products and have many different ones. They come in a variety of sizes. Great for school, the beach, gym, travel, etc. They also have excellent customer service. One of my lids broke and they quickly replaced it. Carrotop13 -- you can still easily use them without the straw. In fact, I don't use the straw when I take mine to the gym.

• carrotop13 By  carrotop13
    03.14.14

Loooove these. I own at least 4. They are so easy to drink out of. My only issue is that I have lost a few of the straws inside which in turn make them useless.

• livbtrfly By  livbtrfly
    12.30.13

Amazing water bottle. I am always looking for a spill-proof, easy, dynamic water bottle to tag along with me wherever I go. This one is fantastic. It works just like the camelbak water system in that you bite the rubber end of the mouth-piece to drink, but without the bulk of a backpack. The mouth acts as a straw making it easy and almost fun to use. I like any product that compels me to drink more water and this little guy definitely does.