Mandeville films Warm Bodies | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I have to say that I was honestly surprised by how much I liked this movie. Normally, I steer clear of zombie movies but this one was funny, sweet, well acted...My boyfriend and I both liked it...and that never happens!

• ar8boss By  ar8boss
    02.14.15

Second best zombie movie I have ever seen. It was not the typical scary and sad zombie movie. Probably one of my all time favorites :)

• 200solemnfaces By  200solemnfaces
    07.19.14

This was a decent movie. I enjoyed watching it, though I'm not sure I'd watch it again. It got a few chuckles out of me, and the story was pretty good. It kind of rode the tide of the zombie craze without really making a name for itself.

• Kelliibean By  Kelliibean
    12.08.13

I truly enjoyed this movie. Some funny bits, some action bits, and plenty of romance (but not so much my boyfriend didn't enjoy the movie too.) A nice alternative to nontraditional couples like Twilight or the like. I also liked that the heroine/love interest was tough. She wasn't a victim and that was nice to see.

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    11.23.13

this movie was very cute, i wasn't expecting much, but i really like it. not a gore fest but not every thing can be

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

• malerie54 By  malerie54
    09.25.13

I loved this movie. It was different from other Zombie movies and it is a girly film that guys like too.

• BreLizzy By  BreLizzy
    08.07.13

HILARIOUS! IT WAS SO FUNNY AND I LOVED IT! Jshows87 is so right.