A&E The Walking Dead Review Page 4 of 10 | SheSpeaks

• Qmorgs By  Qmorgs
    04.15.15

The acting, direction, dp work, special effects, makeup are all amazing. The political commentary on the part of the writer and director, equally amazing. I spend hours watching episodes to study the makeup of the zombies to make my work that much more realistic looking. The shop that produces those zombies are amazing.

• nabbott By  nabbott
    04.14.15

A very interesting show. It's easy to get involved in the characters' story lines and to ponder what you would do if you were in a similar situation. Obviously it's a show about zombies, so there are scenes that are rather graphic where zombies are killed or people are killed by zombies. However the show also touches on human reaction to the apocalypse, so there are some graphic human killing/attacking human scenes.

• Kplum6 By  Kplum6
    04.13.15

One of my favorite shows. I love the story of survival most of all. I think this show speaks on more levels than just a zombie apocalypse. Awesome show!!

• tassie60 By  tassie60
    03.27.15

This is a great show it is always changing and the storyline is so intense, I have watched a lot of shows that tried to do what this one has accomplished.

• Maranda418 By  Maranda418
    03.21.15

I got into this show from an ex boyfriend but I have to admit I really enjoy cuddling up on a Sunday night thanking god that there is no real apocalypse. (well at the moment) I think the show is very realist as to what would happen if the world were to have such a devastating event. The cast is raw and real. The graphics are very realist while gross looking at the same time. I like how they have played out the plot as the seasons go on, it has been written in a very clever and smart way on how the group has progressed over the seasons. I can't wait to see what else is in store for us as well as the cast!

• bambola By  bambola
    03.21.15

I love this show I never thought I would but I can't get enough of it. It's scary but not too much to give me nightmares but enough to keep me on the edge of my seat and root for the humans to come out stronger from it.

• rainbowstar By  rainbowstar
    03.19.15

i love this show and i have watched it from the beginning . i hope it never ends

• themommycooler By  themommycooler
    03.17.15

A very catchy story based around zombies, survivors and the end of the world. Many of the trials and tribulations that take place in this show , I beleive is what would happen in real life. You learn to love and hate every character because of what they go through and wish for a better ending. Love the show!

• MandieSpeaks By  MandieSpeaks
    12.30.14

I'm terrified of zombies but this show is so captivating, I suck it up and peek through my fingers. The actors are all very unique with strong back stories, personalities, and character growth.

• AshleeMac By  AshleeMac
    12.29.14

One of my very favorite shows. I watch it every time it comes on. :)

• END2012 By  END2012
    12.23.14

I enjoy this show immensely, it's just so addictive to watch! As a person who loves all things zombie, this show was what I was waiting for, I've been watching it since the very first episode!

• KARENMP31 By  KARENMP31
    12.15.14

I hate horror type shows/movies and could've never imagined myself liking something with zombies but I LOVE this show! It makes the possibility seem almost realistic and is fascinating to see what it might be like if life as we know it went to hell. I look forward to each episode to see what will happen next and how they will deal with it.

• lovekidd By  lovekidd
    11.19.14

Never seen this show! Heard a lot about it though!!!

• Katlynmarie By  Katlynmarie
    11.18.14

i have watched this from day one and there is never a dull moment,it truly gets better with every episode. love it!

• heat730 By  heat730
    11.18.14

My husband and I have watched this show from day 1 and it keeps getting better! The plot and character development are exceptional. I highly recommend this show to anyone!