A E The Walking Dead | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.10.15

We absolutely LOVE The Walking Dead. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat and waiting for the next episode!

• MissCastillo6 By  MissCastillo6
    09.04.15

It took my husband and I a really long time to finally decide to watch this show, it wasn't appealing to us at first. Boy was I wrong!! It is a super addicting show, spent hours upon hours watching seasons 1-4 on Netflix! Was so sad when we got to the last episode and realized there was NO season 5 on netflix. We absolutely LOVE this show, I cannot wait to watch the other seasons.

• Cai313 By  Cai313
    09.02.15

I love this show. I bought it and I plan to buy all of the seasons. This season is good at introducing you to characters and the story. It has action and some things come from the comic books, while other things are completely unexpected. It's part drama and part zombies. You can enjoy it even if you never read the comic books. It has a lot of gore, but that's to be expected. It's about a sheriff who wakes up from a coma only to find out that an apocalypse has happened. He searches for and finds his family and must keep them and others in their group of survivors safe.

• rstars By  rstars
    09.01.15

I really liked the first season but it went downhill after that, it's soo boring!I love me some Norman Reedus but even he can't save this show for me anymore, I've completely lost interest.

• Bargain_mom_3 By  Bargain_mom_3
    08.26.15

Another one of my favorite show. It's actually a family night show. We all sit down and watch it with so much excitement.

• han_mcmillen By  han_mcmillen
    08.22.15

I was really into this show at first despite the gore, but eventually it began to bore me. The integrity of the plot has faded away a bit and now the show primarily focus on the gory aspects. I would like to see more of a developed plot.

• Melissa1975 By  Melissa1975
    07.09.15

This is by far the best show on TV right now! I watch it with my teenage boys and we love it!

• KeraLee123 By  KeraLee123
    07.05.15

Oh man oh man!! If I could give double the stars I would. This series has had me hooked since the beginning, no one is safe even your favorite characters. Please check it out, you won't regret it.

• lunarrain13 By  lunarrain13
    06.08.15

When I first heard about walking dead coming out, I did not think it was for me. I am just not into Horror! After seeing the trailer I noticed that it was more to just gore and guts. So I watched season 1 first 6 episodes and was hooked since! I do not follow the comic, So I am unsure how the story line follows with the show, but I can tell you the story line keeps you hooked in! No character is safe ! Which for me that makes it more thrilling to watch! Indeed one of my top 10 shows!

• majay33 By  majay33
    05.21.15

I have watched this show since the very beginning. I think it is one of the best shows of all time. I love that the writers have no problem with doing away with characters. I sometimes don't like to see them leave, but it makes the show more exciting wondering who will be back for the next season. Love this show and never miss it.

• SweetPea83 By  SweetPea83
    05.19.15

This show can get slow but the good parts are worth while. This has been a good show to watch with my boyfriend.