Cascade Action Pacs Review Page 4 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• tulips411 By  tulips411
    05.10.13

I was skeptical at first but I really liked this. I don't buy it all the time but I had a coupon to use.

• jofer36 By  jofer36     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

I like using the action packs. Its so easy to just drop it in and be done. It saves lots of time. The only compaint I have is that every time I buy them, there is a pack that has been broken open and has made every other packet sticky. Cascade was great, when I told them that was happening, they thanked me for letting them know and replaced the item. Thats customer service!

• fowlerracin By  fowlerracin
    05.10.13

This is the best at cleaning my dishes. I am a couponer, therefore I have tried almost every product out there and I must say that this is the best.

• Chare11 By  Chare11     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

I love Cascade! Nothing cleans dishes better, in my opinion.

• trina1975 By  trina1975
    05.10.13

I love it for the convenience, but we have extremely hard water. This didn't do a thing for that. Still had white film on the dishes when the wash finished. :(

• jenizuggi By  jenizuggi     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

So easy to use - throw it in and you're done. My kids can help do the dishes and I don't have to worry about a mess.

• mitzsub1 By  mitzsub1     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

Absolutely love this. I've tried cheaper brands but they just don't match it.

• hpets88 By  hpets88     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

I enjoy the convenience of this product and it does a great job.

• tanya76 By  tanya76     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

I really do not care for these. It does not rinse well; I can taste the detergent in my dishes.

• shahid09 By  shahid09     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.08.13

Better quality and provides best experience

• finvet By  finvet     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I have used this for years and I love it my 5 year old starts the dishwasher every night... Cascade Action Pacs in push start super easy always clean!!

• A895061R By  A895061R     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

Everyone I know uses these. They are not too expensive and actually work fine.

• laurajc By  laurajc     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

Super easy and convenient since it is pre-measured and in a self-contained package. My son loves to help place one in the dishwasher, I like that he gets to help me with dishes.

• TNSoccerMom By  TNSoccerMom     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

Love these for the product and convenience. When it's time to teach the kids to do the dishes, it's easy to have an already measured pack for them to use.

• Simplythebest521 By  Simplythebest521     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.07.13

I personally don't like this product, it leaves a residue on my dishes and does not clean well