CoverGirl Outlast Double Lip Shine Review Page 4 of 20 | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• countrygirl26 By  countrygirl26     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.11.13

I am already a huge fan of covergirl. This gloss is just another product of theres. I like the double tube. I dont have any complaints about it.

• nrthrnstar85 By  nrthrnstar85     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.11.13

Loved the color. I really liked this product because the color stayed on until I removed it. I liked that I only had to reapply the gloss, and I didn't find find it to be overly sticky like most lipgloss. I would have given it 5 stars but it was hard to remove at the end of the day.

• foreva By  foreva     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

I love covergirl... My only problem is that the majority of the colors they have do not agree with my skin color. I am a nice Hershey color female with smooth skin. Orange, pin and other wild colors do not agree with me. Therefore i only used the gloss. I have to agree with the others... When you reapply the gloss it is sticky but it last long enough for me.i will purchase this product... just in a color that agrees with my skin color.

• tippydowns By  tippydowns
    05.10.13

Was good for about two minutes then when it dried it felt funny and when i re-applied it was goopy feeling

• mdprep1 By  mdprep1     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

not my favorite. I didn't love the color and the gloss was really sticky....my hair got stuck to my lips when i leaned over to pick up my son.

• Chare11 By  Chare11     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.10.13

I have always loved Cover Girl. These lipsticks are no exception! My only problem is having to reapply a lot but the color is great!

• abhcinnywife By  abhcinnywife     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I like that the color stays on, and my lips stay glossy after application for at least two hours ! It doesn't crust up like other brands I have tried, or leave behind any residue once removed :) Definitely would recommend!

• tjaksv By  tjaksv     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

This product works well it stays on for the whole day.

• BeachBum2Be By  BeachBum2Be     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.09.13

It went on fine but felt funny when it dried. I did not care for the color either.

• suebque By  suebque     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.08.13

this product was okay. It was sticky, though. The color was nice

• lysnchris By  lysnchris     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.08.13

I liked this product but would have chosen a different color for myself. I did have to keep applying Chapstick to keep my lips from drying out.

• spvasq By  spvasq     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.08.13

Liked the color & it lasted but it left my lips so dry!

• atrader79 By  atrader79     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.08.13

The color was great but it left my lips feeling sticky.

• Claudi_mm By  Claudi_mm     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.08.13

Okay shade that was sent. Applying it was easy but once it dried and I puckered my lips it felt very sticky and dry.

• kpu1143 By  kpu1143     SheSpeaks Tester
    05.08.13

I did not love this product. First of all it took me nearly 15 minutes to get it out of the wrapper! I was so frustrated by that point. The color was the same as my lips so there was no point in applying 2 different things. The gloss was so sticky and it did outlast anything. I would rather use regular gloss or better yet chapstick.