Lindt Lindor Truffles Review Page 4 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• 27platinum By  27platinum
    07.04.13

Easily one of my favorite chocolates. Rich and creamy. The Lindt store has soooo many different flavors but not as many in other stores. They are somewhat expensive compared to regular chocolate (Hershey) but I definitely taste the difference. The chocolate are round and inside is the creamy deliciousness. It does not ooze in your mouth like cherry covered chocolate liquor but melts.

• laurita By  laurita
    07.04.13

the first time I ate these was a date, they were a gift, i feel in love with them they melt in your mouth.

• Reyna1044 By  Reyna1044
    07.04.13

Im honestly addicted to these, theyre amazing!

• harmontm By  harmontm
    06.28.13

These are so good. They are not great for my diet, but they are wonderful for a treat. My husband buys these for me for special occasions. The chocolate inside is so silky and it has become a favorite of mine.

• lynnell By  lynnell
    06.28.13

my weakness! can't resist truffles!

• anavel_juarez By  anavel_juarez
    06.28.13

My mom loves this chocolate i specially like the white chocolate. Solid outside creamy chocolaty inside, it's a must try.

• sumopal By  sumopal
    11.29.12

These are my favorite go to chocolates. They come in a variety of flavors: dark chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, peanut butter. They are so rich and creamy. The inside melts in your mouth!