Lindt Lindor Truffles | SheSpeaks

• perrytyra perrytyra
    03.12.14

I am not sure I have tasted better chocolate. Maybe one or two other brands, but they were not affordable. These are very smooth and creamy. Even the extra dark taste good. In cheaper brands of dark chocolate they are too bitter. My children also love this chocolate and expect it every Christmas and Easter. I would say these are a good mid-range chocolate. More expensive chocolate is not necessary. And cheaper chocolate is not worth it.

• kellbuck By  kellbuck
    03.17.14

One of my favorite indulgences.

• Julieeveball By  Julieeveball
    03.15.14

They are really good

• mrsberetta By  mrsberetta
    03.13.14

Smooth creamy love in a bag.and flavors for every mood.a good book and a bag of these can warm anyone on a cold night.

• perrytyra By  perrytyra
    03.12.14

• kandicegrimme By  kandicegrimme
    01.27.14

It's hard for me to eat just one! The rich creaminess of these candies is marvelous!

• cheryl1207 By  cheryl1207
    01.25.14

The best chocolate ever! I always end up finishing the bag.

• chelleleighann By  chelleleighann
    01.14.14

So good!!! My favorite candy ever!!!

• nagent99 By  nagent99
    01.04.14

I am so hooked on these, which is not really the best thing!

• okcomputergirl13 By  okcomputergirl13
    01.04.14

Oh my goodness. I can say NOTHING bad about these delicious little truffles. The dark, white, and milk chocolates are amazing. I love how they melt in your mouth, and that cold feeling when you get to the inside. YUM.

• ElisaBradford5683 By  ElisaBradford5683
    12.14.13

These just do not taste like chocolate to me. I'm not sure what it is (maybe just inferior quality?)... I tried the milk chocolate truffle recently and had to spit it out. It was terrible. I would not recommend if you are used to high quality chocolates.