Fisher Price Fisher Price Newborn Rock N Play Sleeper | SheSpeaks

• mom47912 mom47912
    11.29.12

I love this rocker-bed. My daughter now 3 months old has slept in this bed next to my bed since she was born. It is covered in a soft fabric with many adorable prints to choose from. I have the pink giraffe one. Which is comes with a small little giraffe to cuddle and play with. You can use it as a sleeper at night and a inclined seat during daytime. It's very lightweight and easy to transport from room to room. It even folds in half for easy storage. It has a a three-point restraint to keep baby safe. You can use with babies 0-6 months and up to 25lbs. My little girl loves it and I love it more! Definately glad I bought this and I recommend this to all moms. As a mother who lost her son to sids. This bed allows you keep baby close to you and it keeps them a little up right (similar to a car seat) which helps with their breathing espceially if they get sick or stuffy. By far this has been the best little bed compared to any bassinet or porta crib I have ever had.

• jintoki jintoki
    02.04.15

I was excited to use the Newborn Rock-n-Play sleeper for my newborn during the sleepless nights when the baby wants to be in motion, but I didn't have the energy to hold the baby all the time. It's very lightweight and easy to fold/unfold. It's also very easy to clean. Unfortunately, the angle that the baby lies in the sleeper wasn't appealing for my little one and she never enjoyed it for long. The rocking motion is very limited and the vibration option wasn't helpful for me.

• crystal79 By  crystal79
    05.01.13

love this my baby sleeps great in here i even uses it next to my bed for bedtime i have ad no problems with this..it a must buy

• WEMAKE7 By  WEMAKE7
    03.22.13

We had the yellow one and loved it, it was perfect to put near our bed to be able to check on our son at night and also during the day. You can fold it up with ease and bring it anywhere you need to.

• iloveyou88 By  iloveyou88
    03.21.13

I had this or my son he loved it used it everything night then got to big for it

• pasionstarbutterfly By  pasionstarbutterfly
    02.27.13

this is so cute and comfortable

• dainesh By  dainesh
    02.19.13

I really like this rocker and I really like it but if your a mom on a budget then its not worth spending the money. My daughter outgrew it in a month.

• mom47912 By  mom47912