Dr Brown s Bottles Newborn Gift Set | SheSpeaks

• mevsthree mevsthree
    04.19.17

My son likes them so I can't complain

We recently switched to Dr. Brown's since I had a bunch I got for free from coupons and sales. I like them, my son likes them. I like that they are skinny and easy to fit in the diaper bag. My son also has experienced no gas when using these bottles. I don't like that they have all the pieces that they do, and they do leak once in a while but other then that they are a good bottle.
  • TRINIIDOL TRINIIDOL
    08.04.15

honestly I don't like this bottle mainly because its difficult to clean and feed my concern is the straw I just don't get it but you notice that infants are feeding from this bottle and when turned nipple down during suckling the straw is up when the liquid decreases the child is getting sucking on nothing but air which makes them fussy and gives them gas as well as irritates me a whole lot. when it comes to cleaning the straw is narrow so its a real challenge to get it cleaned its always in my conscious what if my kid gets an infection so honestly I will never purchase this bottle again it was a total waste of my money and time. I'll stick to advent bottles I used it on my kid and no stressful cleaning or colic

• Mommyonaleash By  Mommyonaleash
    11.22.15

My son was a preemie born with severe acid reflux. Dr. Brown's bottles were the only ones that saved us after trying numerous ones. No bubbles or gas go into the baby when they drink from them. we saw such a huge improvement.

• Jmhfy3 By  Jmhfy3
    11.20.15

Trying to find a bottle that my daughter would drink out of ended up being quite the challenge. This bottle was the only one I could get her to eat more than a couple oz from...which was awesome but I really wanted this to be one of those bottles that she didn't like because it is such a pain to clean. If this is the bottle you're going to use, you need to buy more than you think you would use because you don't want to have to scrub these bottles multiple times a day just to reuse it.

• wtymreviews By  wtymreviews
    11.17.15

Coming from a mom of all three of my babies having colic this is the only brand I have stuck with and will stick with, a lifesaver!

• Brit79 By  Brit79
    11.12.15

Simply the best bottle. There are extra parts to clean but to me it is worth the extra time knowing that my daughter is getting the least amount of air. They cost a little more also but you get what you pay for. I won't use any other bottle.

• Kimberkeagankeela By  Kimberkeagankeela
    11.03.15

While they are terrific bottles, and they are the only bottles I used for my 3rd child they were difficult to clean. S complete pain honestly. And overly priced. $10 for 3 bottles!!! They did leak from the nipple. But other than that my child never had any stomach usuals from swallowing air. My first two I didn't use these bottles with, and lord let me tell you I never got any sleep. They stayed up crying all the time from stomach aches, and I had tried every bottle I could. My sister had the same issue and after finding these she turned me onto them. Besides the steep price and difficulty cleaning they are amazing bottles.

• lillypad83 By  lillypad83
    10.18.15

For the first several months we used the 4 oz Dr. Brown's bottles and then moved to the 8 oz. While they were expensive, they were worth every penny. Our little guy spit up twice in his first 12 months...? The second time was only because he ate way too many snacks that afternoon! My only complaint is that it takes forever to clean the bottles since it has many parts. But it was something I was more than happy to sacrifice to keep our baby happy. My only other complain is if you lose the little flat white pieces that are used to seal the bottle when using a nipple it is impossible to find replacements.

• Mariasmommy2012 By  Mariasmommy2012
    10.10.15

I didn't like all the extra things that you had to clean. And if my daughter sucked to hard the nipple caved in. And it leaked.

• Jasmarie89 By  Jasmarie89
    09.28.15

My son seemed to enjoy drinking from the bottle but cleaning is a hassle. Especially if you misplace the little brush that comes with it

• COMoores By  COMoores
    09.18.15

I went back to work after I had my first son. I used these with him and they worked great to keep down the amount of air he took in. It was also an easy transition from breast to bottle and back.

• AmandaAshley By  AmandaAshley
    09.13.15

I like this bottle. I didn't like the cleaning part, but I used other bottles before and my son was gassy and fussy. I read other reviews on these bottles and tried them my son had no more problems. I definitely would recommend these bottles.