Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters

Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters

4.5
              Rated #53 in Snacks & Candy
59 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

I thought they were alright but was disappointed that they didn't have nuts in them. Not much on the whole rice cereal krispee thing

These Dreamy Clusters are just like the name implies-- they are heavenly! =) it makes me feel like I'm eating candy but without all the calories!

These are great. It is a great afternoon snack when you are in the mood for chocolate but don't want all the calories!

Yummy! Quick fix for a chocolate need.

Really good!

My stepmother gave me one of these to try. They were really delicious! I did not expect that out of a diet brand. If only they were a little less expensive, I don't purchase them unless I have a coupon first.

While these are delicious they do not seem to store well in specific temperatures. The last few packs I have purchased have bore the dreaded white speckles associated with improperly heat chocolate. And while I love the chewy, gooey texture it causes havoc on my sensitive teeth.

These were ok. I was really looking for them to have nuts in them. Bummer. I would recommend them if you have a nut allergy. No Nuts Allowed.

The taste is great... but you don't get very much food for the 120 calories. Especially when you consider that the ice cream cones are 150 calories...

These are okay, I like almost all skinny cow items but the chocolates need some help, not a big fan.

These are okay, but not the best. I am not a huge fan of the taste of the clusters.

These are my go to snack when I'm craving sweets/chocolate while watching my calories

I love skinny cow but I don't like this one in particular. The truffles are amazing!!!!