Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain | SheSpeaks

• TracyLaigle TracyLaigle
    02.02.15

I liked the colors this product had to offer, but it tended to dry my lips out.

• Chikita83 By  Chikita83
    02.26.14

Awesome product! I own 2 of their matte line, I love how vibrant the product is and how matte yet not drying they feel on the lips. I found that 2 of the colors did streak a little on the lips, specially the lighter colors (elasive) they last a very long time especially when the lip is primed.. For me its a must try product.

• nhinson0902 By  nhinson0902
    09.06.13

I cannot rave about this product enough! I have the color "Lovesick", which is a bright and vibrant pink. The color is beautiful and goes on very smoothly with easy application in a big crayon type tube. The product twists up, so don't worry about finding a huge pencil sharpener. I like matte lip color, these are not matte. To make these lipsticks matte, I like to blot my lips with a tissue after applying. It makes a beautiful, bright, non-shiny lip color! For me, the lipstick lasts about 6 hours, but if you eat it will probably need a reapplication afterwards (but what lipstick doesn't!)

• everlong22803 By  everlong22803
    04.26.13

I love Revlon but I'm not a huge fan of these. I don't like the way they make my lips feel.

• A1nettie By  A1nettie
    04.25.13

I have several shades of the Revlon kissable lip stains! I love them they give enough coverage to make me happy and it has enough moisturizers to keep me happy too. The minty smell is nice as well.

• pixiemom618 By  pixiemom618
    04.10.13

I love these, have almost all of them

• shalunya By  shalunya
    03.16.13

There are two of these that hang out in my purse at all times. They are so easy to apply and have great staying power. They do not dry out your lips; so there is no need to worry with with a balm. They start very glossy and do not get dry looking. For any price these are the best chubby pen available. Must own for any woman.

• caseyfleagle By  caseyfleagle
    03.08.13

I have never been into lipstick. I just recently bought a few of these to try. I absolutely love them! I can't wait to get more colors!

• ThisxIsxSamm By  ThisxIsxSamm
    02.07.13

I really like these, they do moisturize while they're on but I notice as they dry, so do my lips. I like the color range, most colors leave a slight stain but some of the stronger/darker colors leave a nice deep stain.

• MakeupMahem By  MakeupMahem
    02.05.13

I would like to start by saying: THESE ARE THE BEST DRUGSTORE LIP STAINS OF ALL TIME. They're very moisturizing and have amazing color pigmentation. They last a very long time on your lips unlike many drugstore lips stains, thus eliminating the amount of times you have to reapply it. They don't really have a smell to them. There are also a big variety of colors to pick from. GOOD LUCK!

• kermette98 By  kermette98
    02.05.13

I feel like I was a bit late to the party on these. They are excellent! They provide a lasting color and lovely balm feel. The balm does wear off but the color stays almost all day. I reapply a non-tinted lip balm throughout the day to keep my lips hydrated but the color lasts beautifully.