Secret Scent Expressions Ooh-La-La Lavender Deodorant Review Page 4 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• ModelJenn By  ModelJenn
    08.01.13

I use Secret Scent Expressions all the time. I love that it is a clear gel. I also love the look of them as well as the multiple scents. Lavendar is one of my favorites.

• emmykins By  emmykins
    06.18.13

keeps my pits smelling delightful even through my more active days. throughout the day you gets wonderful bursts of smell! never any b.o. i would deffinetly recommend this product!! can we make it in a clear gel though?!

• Elaine143 By  Elaine143
    06.17.13

Mmmmmm. It smells so amazing and now I do too ;).

• Elaine143 By  Elaine143
    06.17.13

Mmmmmm. It smells so amazing and now I do too ;).

• rilypeachey By  rilypeachey
    04.29.13

Works great! smells great!

• nlederman By  nlederman     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Scent is a bit too strong, but I've used secret for years and will continue to do so! I just prefer sticking with the basic scents, but the product works just as well.

• schneckedu By  schneckedu
    04.24.13

works very good and smells wonderful.the one and only.

• arhoads29 By  arhoads29     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.20.13

works great, smells great

• suzhappyz By  suzhappyz
    03.15.13

I love the brand but this particular product leaves a white residue under my arms and in my clothing. I perspire quite heavily and I do use Secret in the clear gel form. So I can't really recommend this Secret Antiperspirant.

• beautinsuccess By  beautinsuccess
    02.04.13

I love this deodorant, I have it in the clear gel, it smells so good, the best smelling deodorant for a woman. This almost smells more like a Lavender Fragrance than a deodorant. It last all day, and the gel leaves no residue. My boyfriend loves it.

• sue43945 By  sue43945
    01.18.13

I use this and it works great. The lavender scent is "okay" but I prefer the baby powder sent.

• jonesey By  jonesey
    01.03.13

I have tried this before and it worked fine, but I only buy it if it's on sale and I have a coupon.Secret is generally very pricey,and I am a bargain shopper:)

• ilamc20 By  ilamc20
    12.24.12

Secret as a everyday product did not work well for me. I am in a very stree oriented business and needed something a little stronger. For the weekends, it was great and very light-scented.

• wakechick By  wakechick     SheSpeaks Tester
    12.05.12

I thought this was a nice scent and it worked well. Smooth application.

• eminemshadow By  eminemshadow
    08.17.12

Works great, as always. I was afraid that I wouldn't like the Lavender scent, because I like it only as a scent for babies, but it wasn't at all "babyish" and I really, really liked it! It honestly made me comfortable and sweat free