Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

Secret Scent Expressions Cocoa Butter Kiss Body Splash

4.5
              Rated #8 in Deodorant
71 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

I love the scent. This is a nice, light fragrance and I plan on using it on hot days when I don't feel like using perfume. The scent lasts a long time too!

I love this spray...light and airy, perfect for a summer day, will be purchasing in the future for sure!!

This smells so nice! Makes me feel like I am at the beach! Not over powering, just right. I spray on after shower and matched with the deoderent its perfect!!

I would have never purchased this scent, so it was nice to get this sample and try it. I love it and will purchase it again.

I bought this at the store the other day and it had a deoderant attached also. It lasts all day, smells great and with the deoderant your senses feel good all day! I love it!!

love it it smells great!!

I absolutely loved it; I just wish that the scent lasted longer.

Love the smell of this! It reminds me of laying in the sun and enjoying the Summer weather.

While I love the deoderant, the spray isn't one of my favorite products. I wish it has more of a beachy coconut smell, but it didn't. I didn't catch much coconut smell at all, and it didn't really remind me of summertime. I am glad that others like it, though!

I love to wear body sprays to work since the scent is lighter than my normal go to perfume. This one is great for the summer. It is sweet and beachy but not an over powering sunsceen smell. It is perfect for someone looking foor an alternative to floral scents

I don't usually wear perfume/body sprays, so at first I thought this was just a nice little bonus to the partner deodorant I received. However I finally tried it as a quick freshen up before heading out, and I love it! It is not at all overbearing and is very appropriate for summer. I am slowly working it into my daily "must-haves" and am definitely thinking this will be a routine purchase.

love the smell. It is very fresh and brings me back to the day's or coconut suntan oil.. I am not one for floral scents and hate anything strong so this one is for me.. The best part is my husband likes it too, and he is not one for floral scents either.. Thanks!!

I love this spray and the scent stayed longer than any other i used before

I find this product on sale at Target and decided to give it a try. I loved the scent and I feel it last fairly long. This type of product is great for summer, very light, not too heavy.

I love love love this spray, it's my favorite scent out of all my body sprays!