Secret Scent Expressions Coco Butter Kiss Deodorant | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Just give me the "Powder" scent please. I tried a couple of the new scents and they are just too floral and overpowering!

• CassieSpeaksAlot By  CassieSpeaksAlot
    05.16.13

I really enjoyed this deodorant, but the smell was a bit much for me after a while. I eventually moved on to another "Secret" product, which worked just as well as this one.

• dashusic97 By  dashusic97
    04.29.13

this has been my favorite deodorant for about 5 year now, i never get tired of it. The smell is great and it works all day!

• Shonna1782 By  Shonna1782     SheSpeaks Tester
    02.21.13

I tried this a couple years back just for a change and have been hooked ever since. I love the scent and the fact that it doesn't irritate my skin. I even got my mother hooked on it.

• mzdani69 By  mzdani69
    02.21.13

I usually go for more floral scents, but my daughter picked this up for me by mistake. I really didn't think I was going to like it, but once I put it on I really liked it! I have tried pretty much every antiperspirant out there, and Secret is the only one that really works for me. I love that they come out with new scents from time to time, because I enjoy trying new things. Great product!

• my2cents By  my2cents     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.22.12

I always use secret, I love the product the scent was nice but I would still buy the powder fresh scent

• xoxsugar529xox By  xoxsugar529xox     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.12

I was not a fan of this smell, especially for my under arms, the deodorant worked fine though, just as any other Secret deodorant.

• adorato1 By  adorato1     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.12

I have always liked the Secret brand of deodorant. This is slightly different however since the scent is more of a perfume or fine fragrance rather than the "usual" deodorant scent.

• chandlersmommy By  chandlersmommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.12

I love their deodorants as usual:O) Great coverage and scent. What a fun unexpected surprise in the mail:O)

• kensbabydoll By  kensbabydoll     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.17.12

I am a big fan of Secret in general, so it's no surprise that I really like this product. The scent is strong enough to smell good, but not over powering like some. Keeps me dry all day as well and that's the main benefit.

• jimach By  jimach     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.16.12

I like Secret deodorant overall, and was excited to try the product. I love that it goes on clear, that is super important to me. It also does a pretty good job of keeping me dry all day. I wasn't sure I'd like the smell since I don't usually like sweet smelling scents for deodorant (other than baby powder scent) but this one wasn't as strong as I anticipated it would be. I still prefer the baby powder scent the most of all, but I will definitely keep using this one as well.