Barefoot Moscato | SheSpeaks

• swbyps2 swbyps2
    03.28.12

This is a great moscato at a very reasonable price. It is not overly sweet and has smoothness to it with a stronger hint of pears, but overall a great moscato for the price.

• wubbywa By  wubbywa
    04.18.12

This has become a favorite with my husband and I . I just really started drinking wine about a year ago. I recently a few months ago was at a friends house and she had this. We drank the bottle of it and I loved it. We have purcheased it many times since and now my husband likes it also.

• margelipschitz By  margelipschitz
    04.18.12

I've tried many brands of moscato. Some are too syrupy sweet, some are too fizzy or tart. Barefoot is a perfect blend of all of these elements. It's quite crisp and refreshing, yet it's sweet and smooth. It is a very pleasing wine, as are all of the other Barefoot products. I lift my glass high for this one!

• jharb65 By  jharb65

• Monyelle By  Monyelle
    04.18.12

I love the taste and the price. This is a very nice, sweet (not too sweet) and smooth Moscato. If you've never tried one before, be sure to try Barefoot.

• meme1976 By  meme1976
    04.17.12

Delicious!

• pokergirl By  pokergirl
    04.04.12

I tried this for the first time not too long ago and I think I can say its one of my favorite wines. It is sweet , but ot too sweet for me. I like my wines a little more on the sweet side than sour or bitter. Plus I add ice and that cuts some of the sweetness.

• mdkerestes By  mdkerestes
    04.03.12

I like most Barefoot wines,so I tried this. I found it way too sweet for my liking, however, I have several friends and family members who do like sweet wines so I would buy it if I was serving wine to them.

• misskennedy By  misskennedy
    04.03.12

This is my favorite wine. Probably because I don't really like wine all that much. It is sweet and light. Not too dry. I think if you are someone that doesn't like the last of alcohol you might like this wine. Plus, it's a really good price.

• sarasponda By  sarasponda
    04.03.12

This is a tasty wine. Very sweet and therefore perfect for those who don't really drink wine.

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    03.31.12

This wine is great for the price and not too sweet. It was a big hit at my last party.