Tommee Tippee 4 oz Bottle | SheSpeaks

• ruizluanne By  ruizluanne
    05.24.15

I like how it is easy for me to hold the bottle. However, I tried this to my daughter and she did not like it. I like that it is not expensive but it did not work out with my baby.

• shopinista By  shopinista
    04.29.15

I had to bottle feed a majority of the first three months due to my daughter being tongue tied. These made it an absolute breeze to go back to the breast. They were also easy to clean and use, as well as being durable and spill proof.

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.11.15

Tried on second grandson because while mom was working I fed him the breast milk , he didn't really like these went to Mam brand like his pacifiers and, it work he took to the bottle much better .

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

I TRIED THESE WITH MY SON, DID NOT LIKE THEM, WE WENT TO PLAYTEX BOTTLES

• cthomsen By  cthomsen
    03.06.15

I love these bottles. The only ones I will use!

• buntnikk By  buntnikk
    02.27.15

I bought these bottles and was disappointed. They are basic bottles with a premium price. I got rid of them and purchased MAM bottles and am much happier.

• averbockel By  averbockel
    02.15.15

I used these bottles with my daughter who suffered from colic. I started out solely breast feeding, but because of my milk supply I had to supplement for a little while, these bottles made it easy for her to go back and forth with little to none nipple confusion. That was very important for me. They have bottles specifically for colic babies that helped eliminate the air bubbles. Cleaning the bottles was easy, but you had to be careful with the pieces to the bottles for colic. The only down fall for me was that the nipple would become inverted often while she drank from the bottle and I would have to stop and pull out the nipple, which made my daughter very mad! Other than that this brand is the best (in my opinion) on the market for breast feeding moms.

• kaycamp By  kaycamp
    02.03.15

Love the shape of the bottles very light and easy to clean but I didn't like that the nipples collapse or sink in when baby is drinking so had to stop using

• Daniluv13 By  Daniluv13
    01.06.15

Great for moms who are breastfeeding and using bottles. Baby has no problem switching back and forth. These bottles are also soooo easy to clean! I love them!

• TiffanyNA07 By  TiffanyNA07
    12.09.14

Love the sleek and modern design, I think the nipple shape is like the breast making it easy to transition. Not sure if it reduces colic and it doesn't seem to have any mechanism to prevent air and gas.