MyFitnessPal | SheSpeaks

• This is awesome for sure. It helps so much, so I know what I burn and know what I need to eat and not eat. Great app.

• potomac0610 By  potomac0610
    01.29.14

This is a great app. It has taught me a great deal about my eating habits and exactly what the food I am putting in my body is made of. I used this to help lose weight during my office biggest loser and it was extremely helpful. Now I am 6 months pregnant and I have still been using it to keep track of how much protein and other nutrients I am consuming to make sure the baby is getting what she needs.

• Smltwngrl920 By  Smltwngrl920
    01.28.14

I like being able to track my meals throughout the day. I use this app for my android everyday and now there is a bar scan option so it's even quicker.

• Lilone152 By  Lilone152
    01.09.14

I really like this website and app! It is easy and intuitive to use, contains an enormous amount of information, and makes tracking diet and exercise simple. The food database is nearly perfect, and the ability to scan barcodes with a smartphone and the app is convenient. Myfitnesspal is a real winner!!

• Chiajanine By  Chiajanine
    01.08.14

great website! motivating, helps you feel like part of a group and that you have supporters! awesome! helps lose weight, by telling you calorie intake, and what is remaining. great tool!

• Kaynaebae By  Kaynaebae
    12.05.13

I've heard this was a good product and would love to try it

• leeanneowens By  leeanneowens
    09.02.13

I have lost 54 pounds using My Fitness Pal. The weight came off at a steady healthy pace. One of my favorite features is that I can add my own recipes. The site is user friendly and easy to navigate. I would not hesitate to reccomend MFP to anyone.

• erikameister By  erikameister
    04.23.13

I would give this a 10 out of 5. myfitnesspal is FREE, it has all the tools you need to get you to the next level. entry is easy both on the computer and on the phone. as a fitness professional and health club manager I strongly recommend this to everyone

• SunCandy By  SunCandy
    02.01.13

Helps me keep track of my caloric intake. I'm trying to eat healthier and this makes what I always considered boring a little easier. Definitely worth a try. Not as great as the MyPlate program they had on the site, but definitely gets the job done.

• thesmiley8d By  thesmiley8d
    01.31.13

Keeps track of my daily intake and exercise. Helpful app but if you eat something homemade must enter everything for it. Very great tracker for losing or maintaining weight!!

• mimisweet123 By  mimisweet123