Gillette Venus Olay Razor | SheSpeaks

• dbvernon dbvernon
    08.07.13

I love this razor. It is easy to manipulate over my legs without cutting myself and with the Olay moisture bar, your legs stay real smooth. After my shower my legs always felt really smooth and I loveed that. This is a convenient and easy razor to use. I had no problems at all and would definitely recommend this razor. I will be buying another one soon. The razors are a bit pricey but sometimes you can find a good coupon for them, which helps a lot.

• RozeReviews RozeReviews
    06.30.13

I hate giving bad reviews, but Gillette and it's Venus Olay Blades left me no choice. There is just no way of getting past the amount of slime that is coated on the leg. Not oh too much of a good thing. It was the stringy slime, and it got everywhere. In hopes to find some redeeming point, I focused on a different aspect. 5 blades should be easy to pile on the good points. There were two setbacks to enjoying the smooth super close shave five blades should get. The pads of lotion were too large to let the blades get to my skin, and the slime of the lotion made it hard to the blades to latch on the hair to cut.

Video Reviews

• BriNicole92 By  BriNicole92
    09.01.14

Love this razor. I had a free coupon for one of these razors and I got this one and loved it. It gave me a close shave and even got the thin hairs on my thighs.

• jennylb By  jennylb
    09.01.14

Best razor on the market!!

• irene322 By  irene322
    08.31.14

love this razor. been using it for a while now and i keep repurchasing it everytime. it leaves my skin soft with the olay bars around it.

• CiaSays By  CiaSays
    08.29.14

I ABSOLUTELY adore this razor. It doesn't cut the skin yet removed every hair.

• thatgalrebecca By  thatgalrebecca
    08.29.14

I like that this gives you a close shave and has the moisture strip included. I don't like that it costs so much. The strip doesn't last long.

• kat561954 By  kat561954
    08.28.14

I love this razor but for some reason and I don't know if it's just me but sometimes the razor switches position and I cut myself

• dchampagne By  dchampagne
    08.20.14

This razor is one of the best that is out there. It is easy to grip, goes over my legs smoothly, doesn't knick them all up. Your legs will look great and smooth. You could not ask for a better razor. If you have anything else in your bathroom, then throw it away and run to the store. This product is a must to have it. My advice, go by it now!!

• Suchitra By  Suchitra
    08.19.14

This is my go to razor when I have to wear a short skirt but my leg's all hairy! Super easy, leaves my legs feeling smooth and beautiful is less than 10 mins!

• Meggyana By  Meggyana
    08.19.14

I like how there is no shaving cream needed, and no cuts after using it. I really like how the handle is compatible with similar razors. This is a wonderful product that I highly recommend.

• 6pennies By  6pennies