Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer Review Page 4 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• romygack By  romygack
    03.28.12

i have very dry skin but moisturizers often leave it feeling oily. the other brands don't absorb into my skin, they just sit on top. the Simple moisturizer didn't do this. It absorbs nicely and leaves my skin feeling moisturized all day. Just what I've been looking for! Finally! Thank you!!!

• ssteph By  ssteph
    03.28.12

I love this product! No greasy feeling and it didn't break me out.

• belladonnarose By  belladonnarose
    03.28.12

What can I say....I love it! The moisturizer is so light and refreshing. I use it morning and night and my skin doesn't feel dry and tight throughout the day. I do plan to get the entire line of product...thanks shespeaks!!

• jennallen1979 By  jennallen1979
    03.28.12

REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT, IT IS LIGHT WEIGHT AND NOT GREASY AT ALL!!

• phyll58 By  phyll58
    03.28.12

I've used other products that just don't feel right on my skin:they're either tacky or don't absorb well.That's a huge deal for me as if the product doesn't absorb right away then how can it do it's job.Not an issue with this one though.I was very pleased with the results.My dry skin has started to look and feel much better.The fact that there is an entire line of products in this brand is fantastic.Kind of like layering perfume, etc. You can use all the products and know it's a pure and SIMPLE product that will do it's job.

• btamilee By  btamilee
    03.28.12

I have been using this product for about a week. I tend to have very dry skin, and have found that this product solves my dry skin issue. Highly recommend Simple Moisturizing lotion.

• spersoleo By  spersoleo
    03.28.12

I received this product as part of the SheSpeaks trial and I have to say, I was impressed. It is very light, no scent as promised. I don't have to rep-apply throughout the day, which I really like. During the winter months, my skin tends to dry out (as does my toddler's) so I have been keeping it handy. I have recommended this to friends that experience similar situations with dry skin. Great job!

• laurie32712 By  laurie32712
    03.28.12

This moisturizer is not heavy and feels good going on. It gets absorbed quickly and makes my skin feel smooth all day. I would highly recommend this.

• artist2009 By  artist2009
    03.28.12

I just cannot believe how amazing this moisturizer is! I will NOT be purchasing anymore "overpriced" items that don't even compare to the Simple Line! Goodbye Lancome!

• classicbeauty33 By  classicbeauty33
    03.27.12

I used this every night after washing my face. It absorbed very quickly and the next morning my skin felt baby soft and had a youthful glow! Also, I do have acne prone/oily skin and this did not cause me to break out! I never thought I could use a moisturizer with my skin type, but now I know I can! love this and would definitely recommend. (: Thank you SheSpeaks.

• Godsmackfan1 By  Godsmackfan1
    03.27.12

I checked out a couple of local stores in my area. None of which had a BA there. They had limited supply on hand and no samples. But I checked out all the products in person and online. Once I received my trial product I was surprised/ hesitant to use the moisturizer at first (I tend to break out from it) but I found it light, refreshing and I've not broken out yet. Overall, I'm happy and am now interested in purchasing the rest to try out.

• grlbug1 By  grlbug1
    03.27.12

Was nice not having an oily moisturizer. It was very light feeling & not full of sunblock.

• Jackie9641 By  Jackie9641
    03.27.12

My daughter was looking for some non-smelling good face cream and I offered her the moisturizer you sent me. She loved it! Now I'm so jealous that she was able to swoop in from college and claim this before I even got to try it! But, according to a 22 year old out there, it's great stuff!

• teenah By  teenah
    03.27.12

This product was very helpful in replenishing my skin. It went on smoothly & it was very gentle on my skin. The product didn't have a strong scent like other products I've tried. I would recommend it to my friends that have sensitive skin as well.

• Lucia13 By  Lucia13
    03.27.12

I've tried so many 'sensitive' products in the past that were never really gentle, so I wasn't sure if this product would really live up to the reputation-but it honestly did! It was perfect- it really moisturized my skin, while being gentle and making my face feel great. I've tried so many brands, and honeslty this is the BEST brand by far. I'm totally hooked and plan on exclusively sticking with Simple from now on.