Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat | SheSpeaks

• craftymama3 craftymama3
    07.09.13

One of my sons very favorite books. Love the rhyming and the silly words.

• Blessed2x By  Blessed2x
    07.23.18

Classic

Dr. Seuss is a must at work! I work at a preschool and cat in the hat is a go to book to read to my 3 & 4 year olds !! Hey love and they all know the words to it!! They love the rhyming !

• emiikaay By  emiikaay
    07.16.18

Dr. Seuss is a great way to show your children rhyming and imagination! My nephew loves Dr. Seuss and can't get enough of the Cat in The Hat!

• mcgillda By  mcgillda
    07.07.18

Dr. Suess is a classic

Dr Suess books are great. I remember reading them to my children when they were little and now I have the pleasure of reading them to my grandchildren. They are classics.

• vegancouture_ By  vegancouture_
    07.06.18

Perfect and profound!

probably my FAVORITE!!! I love Dr Suess - but this book in particular is my fav!!!

• JustAddCoffee By  JustAddCoffee
    06.20.18

Great childrens book

You can never go wrong with cat in the hat. Dr. Suess is the best !!

• monicarg By  monicarg
    05.31.18

Classic

All time classic for sure! I remember this book growing up. Always loved the pictures that go with it. And now I read to all my kids.

• SugarEbony By  SugarEbony
    05.31.18

Dr. Seuss is a great writer. I love this book and it was one of my favorites growing up. CLASSIC!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

• Thismomrighthere By  Thismomrighthere
    05.30.18

A classic

I love The cat in the hat! It is a Dr Seuss classic, if not the main book people think of when they hear that name! My mom read this to me, I own it and read it to my kids, they read it, and hopefully someday they will read it to their children!

• helloislandmama By  helloislandmama
    04.29.18

Fun reading!

my husband bought this book for my 2 and 4 yr old boys and they loved it! they actually memorize few lines already! We love Dr. Seuss!

• MsWendy By  MsWendy
    03.28.18

Nonsense is the BEST Sense

A must have for children's book collections. Dr Seuss books have been around for many years. I even had them as a child as I bet many of you have too. His nonsensical wit is just... the best. Me, my son and my grandkids all still love The Cat In The Hat and watch for new movies from some of the other books by Dr Seuss. He will go down in history with other greats as Beatricx Potter, Hans Christian Anderson, and Laura Ingalls Wilder.