Krispy Kreme Donuts Review Page 4 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• SultryGamer By  SultryGamer
    07.20.14

Really good doughnuts, I love the raspberry filled ones, and the cream filled with chocolate icing on top. I am ashamed to say that they do not last very long around me lol

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

When the red light is on, you'll want to be in line for a freshly glazed Krispy Kreme but more than one is usually too much due to them being so super-sweet. I've found other doughnut shops and franchises have better variety and flavor profiles.

• toya062000 By  toya062000
    05.20.14

I love Krispy Kreme Donuts they are best!!!!

• Gghardin By  Gghardin
    05.19.14

So delicious, I just don't get to eat one that often since we don't have any in Decatur, Alabama

• ILOVTOSHOP4ME By  ILOVTOSHOP4ME
    05.19.14

tasty but not my favorite.

• Lv2Read By  Lv2Read
    05.16.14

These are so yummy! The only problem is trying not to eat too many at once. Why can't donuts be good for you? :)

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.14.14

Delicious but should only be eaten on occasion! Very bad for you!

• jam_i209 By  jam_i209
    05.05.14

Yummy! It's hard to always get these donuts when they're freshly made, so I like to pop them in the microwave for a few seconds & enjoy them.

• BostonSox By  BostonSox
    05.01.14

Amazingly good, particularly when they are hot off the line. Fortunately, I'm not tempted to eat them since all the Krispy Kreme's in Boston closed. But, when I go South, I get one!

• ValiaMaria By  ValiaMaria
    04.26.14

I love these donuts! They taste better than any other brand. The only thing i dislike about them is that they have calories. But that I cant change!

• jackster By  jackster
    04.25.14

tasty!

• lovebutterflyangel By  lovebutterflyangel
    04.08.14

All the different varieties. Yes they're more expensive but pop one in the microwave and try it. You won't go back to your other donuts

• AshleyG By  AshleyG
    02.16.14

Love this place! Best donuts ever, for a good price.

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    02.08.14

Love Droughts... Who doesn't! I wish I can eat it all day long without the worry of the sugar.

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    01.29.14

I wish I could eat these all the time and not get fat. SO SO GOOD.